B4 - General Topic 2022 # 8 (January)

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Radi's friend looks secure under the cams. This is why a friend always helps in this moments.

It was like this with Buffy, Tweety and Nana's friends.

This is why I think Natalia and Viktor didn't worked.

I think they already knew that they wanted to stay only for such a short time , this is the feeling I get from their on cameras presence .We will never know of course , for me it was strange that we never saw K&S visiting them or N&V visiting K&S.. New year , new tenants to be , if they can find a couple or a single lady like Dina for example 😉😋😋

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If this isn’t a casting , I don’t know what is ..This is exactly how Radislava slowly entered RLC introduced if I remember well from Serafima back in the days in B1 ..next thing , shower in the jacuzzi , Radislava just secured one more year in the project 😁

Radi talked her in December about coming for a visit in January. During that phone call I did not hear how long she will be here, but knows about the cameras. the only other thing  i know right now is she is a good friend of Radi and she is not a lesbian woman.

• Thanks 2

Just now, jetlag8 said:

Radi talked her in December about coming for a visit in January. During that phone call I did not hear how long she will be here, but knows about the cameras. the only other thing  i know right now is she is a good friend of Radi and she is not a lesbian woman.

Thanks for the info , very interesting , let’s see how this evolves .

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I think they already knew that they wanted to stay only for such a short time , this is the feeling I get from their on cameras presence .We will never know of course , for me it was strange that we never saw K&S visiting them or N&V visiting K&S.. New year , new tenants to be , if they can find a couple or a single lady like Dina for example 😉😋😋

I was think about it. Maybe they weren't close friends, only knew them by some work or things like that.