B1 - General Topic 2022 # 3 (January)

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

I my only wish is that Karol stays more time. 😋

As a subscriber , I agree .. as a person thinking of a normal life , she should go back to the off cameras life and to her boyfriend , find a job like she can easily do ( young , endless possibilities ) and enjoy her life with a guy she’s so many years with . I find it difficult so many times thinking that they choose the money than happiness .. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

As a subscriber , I agree .. as a person thinking of a normal life , she should go back to the off cameras life and to her boyfriend , find a job like she can easily do ( young , endless possibilities ) and enjoy her life with a guy she’s so many years with . I find it difficult so many times thinking that they choose the money than happiness .. 

I see this as job. Let's pretend that she works for a company that needed her for a important job abroad. I understand your pov and agree. But I really don't care about her personal life that's her choice. I what she said to Uber Guy is true  her bf is a software engineer in a cripto company. Any were in the world a software engineer is paid enough so that she didn't have to do this job.  So in my view she's doing this because she likes and she can enjoy Barcelona and get paid and if she is lucky she can find a girl on Tinder to have a hook up. 😉

I still think that Karol is in a open relationship or if what she said to Uber Guy is true, I said this a lot because we know that they lay when we can understand them, that they broke up his comeback was "sex only" and maybe to boost her bonus. Think about it. If they were really together why didn't he stayed for the holidays? 

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

I still think that Karol is in a open relationship or if what she said to Uber Guy is true, I said this a lot because we know that they lay when we can understand them, that they broke up his comeback was "sex only" and maybe to boost her bonus. Think about it. If they were really together why didn't he stayed for the holidays? 

Maybe he had to go to work...🙄

37 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I think we'll see some changes here too soon 🙂 

@Noldusdrops the perfect tease.  Now the forum will be guessing for the next few days on his meaning.  Or the timekeeper could just tell everyone what he things.

@Noldus was like a 530 pm newscaster with that tease here's what coming at ....