B1 - General Topic 2022 # 3 (January)

So.. the twins inside , no masks  , Leia and Karol in the balcony , no masks .. as soon as Leia and Karol entered the LR , all 4 girls with masks , Leia most probably waiting her transfer to B5 .. very very awkward thing to watch .. 

• Like 1

So , it seems that the masks inside were for Leia , that’s why also they distance between Karol and Leia in the balcony .. no masks as soon as Leia departed .. Someone got Covid then or they were afraid to get from Leia ? Because the actions indicate that they were afraid of Leia being now all inside unmasked .. and it was the same again with Nana ? I didn’t catch up with that . 

il y a 2 minutes, ddhm a dit :

So , it seems that the masks inside were for Leia , that’s why also they distance between Karol and Leia in the balcony .. no masks as soon as Leia departed .. Someone got Covid then or they were afraid to get from Leia ? Because the actions indicate that they were afraid of Leia being now all inside unmasked .. and it was the same again with Nana ? I didn’t catch up with that . 

not to mention leia and karol were out together then all of a sudden they are social distancing 

20 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think one of the twins still has Covid, and probably Karol and the other twin also had and they’ve healed, because last week all three of them did lots of Covid tests and measured their fever constantly. One of the twins looked very sick last week. They have all been inside almost two weeks now going only for grocery shopping (except today’s shopping spree) and without visitors. And Nana was with a mask today and also at her previous visit. Probably one of them is still Ill or positive and the other was negative at the last test hence her going shopping today.

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Karol, Lia and Mia have Covid.  They took home tests on Sunday which were positive.  Monday, they took a PCR test which confirmed the results of the home test.  Mila has also had Covid recently, but I don't know if she got it earlier than the other three and it's now passed, or if she still has it.  If she's travelled abroad, I assume she no longer has it.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Karol, Lia and Mia have Covid.  They took home tests on Sunday which were positive.  Monday, they took a PCR test which confirmed the results of the home test.  Mila has also had Covid recently, but I don't know if she got it earlier than the other three and it's now passed, or if she still has it.  If she's travelled abroad, I assume she no longer has it.

She said she had Covid last week, but she entered Italy with out a problem and she got vaccinated in the past.

il y a 8 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

that doesn't mean anything

they were both out for a long time at the same time, they are best friends and they come back together. I know you think for some reason leia is cheating on maksim but she was clearly with karol

• Haha 1