B1 - General Topic 2022 # 3 (January)

2 hours ago, Friese60 said:

Und wieder … Kein Wunder, dass diese Site den ersten Platz verloren hat, da sie FakelifeLeora.com heißen könnte ein Leben verwalten, gestalten und aufrechterhalten, das ohne diese Plattform nicht einmal ein halbes Jahr weit weg von ihrem eigenen Land und ihrer Sicherheit leben könnte.. Durchschnittlich 3-4.000 € pro Monat Gehalt und Wohnungskosten in Prag.. Wenn man das hat Geld in Europa auf monatlicher Basis kann Sie als über der Mittelschicht der Gesellschaft betrachten, 45.000 € pro Jahr, steuerfrei 🤣 😂 🤣 😂 🤣 Traumjob (für jetzt und mit großen Fragen in 10 Jahren ab jetzt .. ) 

Das hast du am 22.12.21 James Deen geantwortet u. auch noch des Öfteren über Bonuszahlungen gesprochen, in verschiedenen Beiträgen. will die hier nicht alle aufführen, weil sie doch manchmal sehr lang sind. 😄ich denke mal, wenn sie nicht vor der Cam Ficken oder Masturbieren bekommen sie keinen Bonus...☺️ So, nun ist das Thema für mich erledigt, denke mal jeder kann sich selber seine Gedanken machen wie er die Mädchen für sich nennt.

RLC is hostage by Leora and Leora “ squeezes “ the maximum she can get , no RLC , Leora can’t even stand 6 months by herself in Prague … I have said she’s a virus that has affected the rest of the apartments , the others aren’t stupid .. There’s a fellow colleague in another city , inhabiting a luxury , comfortable , full of facilities apartment , she earns whatever she earns by just being in front of cameras the hours that she isn’t sleeping , half naked or completely naked showing her ass , her pussy and her boobs , a woman that she has a two way life , one inside the apartment being so open to the customers ( and hiding important data like people care 😂 when she hides in the bathroom and she disappears for hours outside her apartment wearing only her night dress ) and one outside where she has Leora’s boyfriend , female friends and whatever more that is unknown since we can’t see … As long as you see Leora occupying the first replays , the more RLC will be sinking …Why ? Because RLC takes care so as Leora remains a participant in the project because due to her - mostly - the site became popular and grew in tremendous numbers , RLC keeps happy some of the longest RLC subscribers by giving them Leora and totally ignoring  as it seems the Barcelona project . That’s my opinion on that , the girls have stop since a very long time being as active and entertaining like in the past , there’s no point when  their salaries are reduced and their bonuses cut .. Stella and the twins have been tenants who openly questioned their money , not everyone is hiding talks on cameras 😂

That’s it also for now from me 😇

• Confused 1

il y a 41 minutes, thinga69 a dit :

Karol looks sad. I hope that she recovers fast from Leia, and possible Nana, departure.

she should leave and be with her bf she looks sad way to often. The only friends she has left are the twins and they do their own thing most of the time and so does mila.

Just now, james deen said:

she should leave and be with her bf she looks sad way to often. The only friends she has left are the twins and they do their own thing most of the time and so does mila.

idk, I think she plans to stay in Barcelona. And I don't think that she went to meet a bf.

7 hours ago, james deen said:

Excellent said …Putting money more than personal happiness with a guy that they both proved that they care for one another , it is beyond me and whatever goals..It is like she can’t be with her guy and achieve at the same time her goals …Unthinkable.

13 minutes ago, james deen said:

What happened?

Mila is absent again and no info .And poor Harley was seeing crying earlier in the day and sleeping / resting on that  bloody couch in B6 😡🤬😡🤬