B1 - General Topic 2022 # 3 (January)

il y a 13 minutes, isidore57 a dit :

Departure of the twins with a small suitcase at 12:38 p.m. 

RLC and especially B1 are emptying themselves of their daughters, Mila has been missing for two more days 

We pay to see empty beds and without any travel info or not.

disgraceful

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Départ des jumelles avec une petite valise à 12 h 38 

RLC et surtout B1 se vident de leurs filles,  Mila a disparu encore depuis deux jours 

On paye pour voir des lits vides et sans aucune info de voyage ou pas .

I only care about Karol so I don't mind. 😊

• Haha 1

When you thought that for 7 months B2 reached a high low - except two weeks of incredible surprises and action and since then Anna being the only one generous to action - , the reopening of B1 in a church / monastery style way so as RLC doesn’t lose the apartment has surpassed in boredom even B2 , at least we had the 2 weeks there and here it has only been Karol who tries to keep an interest 😐

5 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

They should fire the twins AND Mila, put Kristy and Alana in B6 and BRING BACK Harley, Fiora, Ulyanna and Olivia  to B2 ... Anyway, wherever they are, they are ALWAYS trying to join all 4 together ! 

The 4 are still trying to find a place together...

17 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

The former tenants made parties and never had problems. Maybe it wasn't that loud.

Or the complaining neighbours have moved house 🤣

Seriously though, I don't think RLC will take a chance with these4 after they got kicked out of B1...But this is RLC, and stranger things have happened...🙄