B1 - General Topic 2022 # 3 (January)

16 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Holy shit Mila came back and wanted to show Karol, that is studying in the LR, a bottle of champagne and was ignored by her. The face that Mila did was priceless.

Karol was deep in study mode with her headphones in. She did give Mila a little wave just before that and once she'd finished what she was doing she went to chat with Mila. It looked like she was explaining that she was deep in thought...They're fine 😁

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Karol was deep in study mode with her headphones in. She did give Mila a little wave just before that and once she'd finished what she was doing she went to chat with Mila. It looked like she was explaining that she was deep in thought...They're fine 😁

I know. But it was funny either way.

• Upvote 1

One thing is clear, HGolly and Karol are the only ones that are really studying a second language. Karol has classes almost every day and it takes many hours of the afternoon and she even study at night. She's taking this very serious and not just to take the visa.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Holy shit Mila came back and wanted to show Karol, that is studying in the LR, a bottle of champagne and was ignored by her. The face that Mila did was priceless.

this is the most unsociable apt ever, the twins only talk to each other coz they are related

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Or the complaining neighbours have moved house 🤣

Seriously though, I don't think RLC will take a chance with these4 after they got kicked out of B1...But this is RLC, and stranger things have happened...🙄

Is B2's neighbour the one who Lola & Anna invited over to B2 and he gave them few massages ? 🤔

Of course, he wouldn't have any problems with the noises when Lola & Anna were at B2. 😉

20 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Is B2's neighbour the one who Lola & Anna invited over to B2 and he gave them few massages ? 🤔

Of course, he wouldn't have any problems with the noises when Lola & Anna were at B2. 😉

Yeas. And he said he was ok with the noise.

There are many more neighbors in that B2 block 🙂 
There have been several complaints in the past. Knocking on the wall to the bedroom, the police have been at the door a few times.
So it's understandable that RLC does not want O / U / F / H there.

But I think the solution for them is pretty close 😉

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

He certainly wasn't the neighbour who was kicking up the stink in the past...😏

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

He certainly wasn't the neighbour who was kicking up the stink in the past...😏

I'd kick up a stink as well if someone woke me out of a sound sleep just because they want to make noise and party.

RLC hates it when the Police show up at the door. 

• Upvote 1