B4 - General Topic 2022 # 11 (January)

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Hmm , ok , my bad , I think there was a party in the villa when she met Daniel also or let’s say when they first met or something like that when such info was revealed .. but I trust you with such info 😇

I heard her conversation with Carlos once, when she was crying about not having legal documents, and she talked about working and living in Poland, she was worried that she can't go back there. ( Polish resident can live/travel freely in the EU countries, so if she was indeed polish she would not be illegal in Spain ).  

Just now, bluewinner said:

I heard her conversation with Carlos once, when she was crying about not having legal documents, and she talked about working and living in Poland, she was worried that she can't go back there. ( Polish resident can live/travel freely in the EU countries, so if she was indeed polish she would not be illegal in Spain ).  

Opinions vary 😇 she’s back now somewhere in this territory so I don’t think they have both her and Carlos difficulties on traveling .

36 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Cyprus is not an innocent place for business 😂 , one of the best European places to laundry money , English and Russian people have found a paradise .Anyway , we are off topic 😆 , some things can’t be shared on public forum , if I find the info again , will let you know 😇

You are making me curious to know what the potential new owners of RLC (if any) are trying to hide by registering in Cyprus 🤔 🤔.

RLC's business is against the local laws in Russia and Ukraine but it is not against the laws in Europe. Hmmm I will try to think about that and I will let you know.  😉  

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Opinions vary 😇 she’s back now somewhere in this territory so I don’t think they have both her and Carlos difficulties on traveling .

Unless she is back in her home country as her mother was visiting them the other day 😁

• Upvote 1

Just now, bluewinner said:

Unless she is back in her home country as her mother was visiting them the other day 😁

With the +1 GMT time , they aren’t in Russia , that’s for sure , Poland might be an option 😇