B2 - General Topic 2022 #4 (January / February)

Two more girls with the disaster lighting , it has become unfortunately a pattern that it isn’t helping anything , on the contrary , it makes whatever “ appetite “ for viewing difficult to watch . 

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

How the fuck are these 2 top cam? Once again you people are out of your fucking minds.🙄

I personally like Kristy, but unfortunately I believe she's lost her place at rlc and she needs to go!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

I personally like Kristy, but unfortunately I believe she's lost her place at rlc and she needs to go!

It's the GOV concept that sucks. Kristy and the angles in russia were truly perfect. In an GOV apartment, everything is much too artificial and removed from real life.

GOV is like the dark. Even a diamond needs light to shine.

8 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It's the GOV concept that sucks. Kristy and the angles in russia were truly perfect. In an GOV apartment, everything is much too artificial and removed from real life.

I think not having any friends there doesn't help...🙄

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Alladino said:

GOV is not "Real Life" , it is entertainment !!  

2 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

GOV is not "Real Life" , it is entertainment !!  

As if entertainment and real life were mutually exclusive. Sorry, but I think your underlying assumption is wrong.

The most exciting events were always the ones that really meant something to the residents. Something where there were actual emotional involved. These shows in GOV, are for the girls only work. It's something they have to do to earn money and that's all. That's why they come across as so fake and emotionless.

But if there was just a real party, where the girls really have fun, because for example there are a few guys there that they are really interested in, they are emotionally involved and the whole thing becomes much more exciting.In the old days it happened some time on such occasions that you really saw some sex. Something that no longer happens today, where the girls keep their private lives as far away from the cameras as possible.

• Sad 1