B2 - General Topic 2022 #4 (January / February)

Noldus

• Noldus changed the title to B2 - General Topic 2022 #4 (January / February)
18 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Except this isnt real life.

You do realize that this is exactly why I dislike GOV, right?

I think RLC should go more in the real life direction again, like they had in many of the Russian apartments. Gladly also as a roommate concept, or again with a real lesbian couple, but just no more of these silly shows.

28 minutes ago, Alladino said:

You do realize that this is exactly why I dislike GOV, right?

I think RLC should go more in the real life direction again, like they had in many of the Russian apartments. Gladly also as a roommate concept, or again with a real lesbian couple, but just no more of these silly shows.

I dont give a fuck why you dont like GOV.

...and you do realize that cameras in any living environment means that ITS NOT FUCKING REAL!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

34 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I dont give a fuck why you dont like GOV.

...and you do realize that cameras in any living environment means that ITS NOT FUCKING REAL!

Seriously now. It is clear to everyone here that the cameras have an influence. 

Nevertheless, if the residents continue to behave as normal as posible, I call it real life, bebause it is a good description for what is going on. The GOV bullshit, where the girls do shows for the cameras that make no sense in reality, are easy to distinguish to real life and should not be on RLC. It's silly to say that just because something isn't perfect, it doesn't make a difference if the residents make clowns of themselves for shows.

22 hours ago, Alladino said:

As if entertainment and real life were mutually exclusive. Sorry, but I think your underlying assumption is wrong.

The most exciting events were always the ones that really meant something to the residents. Something where there were actual emotional involved. These shows in GOV, are for the girls only work. It's something they have to do to earn money and that's all. That's why they come across as so fake and emotionless.

But if there was just a real party, where the girls really have fun, because for example there are a few guys there that they are really interested in, they are emotionally involved and the whole thing becomes much more exciting.In the old days it happened some time on such occasions that you really saw some sex. Something that no longer happens today, where the girls keep their private lives as far away from the cameras as possible.

That is Exactly what I say ... Eating money, that's it !  No Reallife ( no emotions in GOV )  

25 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

kristy gone on that date someone mentioned?

We can only hope that we get to introduced to a “ kind of life “ slowly , 20 days of isolation isn’t helping both RLC and of course the tenants with whatever motivation ( except money ) they have being in Barcelona .

26 minutes ago, james deen said:

we need to see guests or other tenants it cant go on like this...

They are there for 2 weeks and they are already with possible dates. This is more then the majority of  tenants. I think only Tesla and Dani were faster. For the one that I've watched.

• Upvote 1