B2 - General Topic 2022 #4 (January / February)

Noldus

Just now, thinga69 said:

And she's already taking a shower. Is she a veteran?

She was a tenant of B4 early 2020 when Kristy and Alana were tenants of B1, they got along quite well.ย  She was there for one month as a tenant.ย  She did 0 masturbation shows and 0 lesbian shows.ย  I liked her a lot.ย  She'd made plans for her boyfriend to visit during what would have been her second month, but RLC wouldn't give her a second month.ย  She stayed anyway as a guest of Kim until her boyfriend arrived, they stayed in a hotel for a week, and then she picked up the rest of her luggage from B4 and returned home.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

She was a tenant of B4 early 2020 when Kristy and Alana were tenants of B1, they got along quite well.ย  She was there for one month as a tenant.ย  She did 0 masturbation shows and 0 lesbian shows.ย  I liked her a lot.ย  She'd made plans for her boyfriend to visit during what would have been her second month, but RLC wouldn't give her a second month.ย  She stayed anyway as a guest of Kim until her boyfriend arrived, they stayed in a hotel for a week, and then she picked up the rest of her luggage from B4 and returned home.

She's lush!...with a knockout body and no tattos... ๐Ÿ˜

It remains to be seen if sheโ€™s one of the 2 new girls or a visitor . Going with the โ€œ tenant โ€œ theory , we might then also get an indication that they added a girl that sheโ€™s familiar to the two already inside and will help for good apartment chemistry . Thanks to Ash1 ย and Noldus for nice extended info and details archive , I canโ€™t remember a lot from this girl ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It remains to be seen if sheโ€™s one of the 2 new girls or a visitor . Going with the โ€œ tenant โ€œ theory , we might then also get an indication that they added a girl that sheโ€™s familiar to the two already inside and will help for good apartment chemistry . Thanks to Ash1 ย and Noldus for nice extended info and details archive , I canโ€™t remember a lot from this girl ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Maybe I wasn't watching much back then, but I can't remember her either. Strange because she's hot!

She hasn't much gear and what she has brought hasn't she put it either guest room. So I reckon just a short stay guest...I wonder if her 1st night there will turn out like Tata's in B5?...๐Ÿ˜