B2 - General Topic 2022 #4 (January / February)

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

And she doesn't look like the kind of girl that want her visa to expire so time is running out.

Kristy has many friends as we witnessed in the Russian apartment. They had some pretty wild parties when all those guys and gals would show up at all hours of the night. Lots of friends and of course Alana lived there too. No reason to stay in Barcelona. I am confused as to why she is even here and make no mistake I am a HUGE fan. 

• Upvote 3

il y a 9 minutes, piedpiper1968 a dit :

Kristy has many friends as we witnessed in the Russian apartment. They had some pretty wild parties when all those guys and gals would show up at all hours of the night. Lots of friends and of course Alana lived there too. No reason to stay in Barcelona. I am confused as to why she is even here and make no mistake I am a HUGE fan. 

money

• Like 1

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Covid struck hard everyone , lost jobs , difficulties ..where else they can recover financially rather  fast and not getting tired let’s say ? Being always and around RLC , another loyal soldier as I call them when the business calls for help to come and provide for an employer that was generous with money in the past , escape the cold north and travel to fabulous Barcelona with soon to be spring and possible beach days if they stay more than 90 days , who would say no ?  

I honestly can’t understand what’s going on in B2 and the heating .Anna , Lola , these two mostly as Mila was in bed at this time , they would be nearly the whole day either topless or with their bras and panties in a warm apartment , they used the portable heater only in their rooms . It’s like RLC keeps on ignoring instructing them or kind of saving money not using the central heating thing or whatever it is that heats B2 ..So so weird .

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Wild parties?  Clearly we attend different events and have different standards of "wild"

44 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

This apartment would be perfect for Ulyana, Olivia & Harley 

Yes, they had 128 nice days here from February to June in 2020 - With Fiora and Mimi and not Harley..

1 hour ago, james deen said:

rlc wont risk all of them together but its disgraceful that theres 2 beds available and harley is sleeping on the sofa.

The behavior to Harley in her whole presence so far , it is the least to say “ disgraceful “ , a newcomer who , since day 3 or 4 showed what she can do , she tries to bring her personal life on cameras under difficult circumstances , in general , I consider her one of the best who entered RLC the last years and the way she has done things and RLC doesn’t give a damn .. unbelievable 😡🤬😡🤬

• Haha 1