B2 - General Topic 2022 #4 (January / February)

Noldus

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

As if entertainment and real life were mutually exclusive. Sorry, but I think your underlying assumption is wrong.

The most exciting events were always the ones that really meant something to the residents. Something where there were actual emotional involved. These shows in GOV, are for the girls only work. It's something they have to do to earn money and that's all. That's why they come across as so fake and emotionless.

But if there was just a real party, where the girls really have fun, because for example there are a few guys there that they are really interested in, they are emotionally involved and the whole thing becomes much more exciting.In the old days it happened some time on such occasions that you really saw some sex. Something that no longer happens today, where the girls keep their private lives as far away from the cameras as possible.

For example..."there are a few guys there"?  Its the only example you ever harp on about FFS

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

For example..."there are a few guys there"?  Its the only example you ever harp on about FFS

At some point, even you should understand that in the real world, straight girls have sex with guys. I want RLC to be about real life. I wouldn't mind if they filled a house with only lesbian girls. For example, i was a fan of Nina and Kira. But it should really be lesbians, and not just girls who pretend to be lesbians for a show as they are used to in the GOV apartments.

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

At some point, even you should understand that in the real world, straight girls have sex with guys. I want RLC to be about real life. I wouldn't mind if they filled a house with only lesbian girls. For example, i was a fan of Nina and Kira. But it should really be lesbians, and not just girls who pretend to be lesbians for a show as they are used to in the GOV apartments.

Except this isnt real life.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Kristy talking with a guy in English. Looks like they are arranging a date.

Kristy likes sex and when she was in Russia we saw her have sex with a number of men... mostly under the covers. She will absolutely make him wear a condom. I have never seen her have sex without a condom. And she checks it often to make sure it is on and not broken. 

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Kristy likes sex and when she was in Russia we saw her have sex with a number of men... mostly under the covers. She will absolutely make him wear a condom. I have never seen her have sex without a condom. And she checks it often to make sure it is on and not broken. 

Let's see what happens. By the tone of her voice she was very in to it and the guy has a friend for Alana.

• Like 1