B4 - General Topic 2022 # 14 (January)

I've very quickly skipped through the B4 'action' from last night...Anything Loraine is involved in will be nothing more then a show. OK, there was a bit of fingering and licking...let's face it, Dani game for anything, but it was obvious that the guy was nothing more than a prop to fuel another Loraine show...They ventured nowhere near his nether regions and he kept his pants on! Personally I'm pretty damned sure Loraine instructed him that he could have a bit of fun but to not even attempt to cross the line...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

And isn't just about the body. Karol maybe has the "worst" body of them all but is one of the sexiest of them all.

Loraine = beautiful body but she is empty inside.

I could name a few who have far worst body than Karol... starting with Olivia, K&A, Kylie, Daniela, Fiora, Harleyand and Gyana... I would also include Radi who's all plastic and too skinny.

• Like 1

Il y a 2 heures, thinga69 a dit :

And isn't just about the body. Karol maybe has the "worst" body of them all but is one of the sexiest of them all.

I remember a few of Loraine's bates, felt like she was going through the motion and waiting for time to pass.
Loraine is no more than a mannequin who can walk and talk.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, RdKing said:

I could name a few who have far worst body than Karol... starting with Olivia, K&A, Kylie, Daniela, Fiora, Harleyand and Gyana... I would also include Radi who's all plastic and too skinny.

Yes...I don't where he was coming from with that post...🤨

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've very quickly skipped through the B4 'action' from last night...Anything Loraine is involved in will be nothing more then a show. OK, there was a bit of fingering and licking...let's face it, Dani game for anything, but it was obvious that the guy was nothing more than a prop to fuel another Loraine show...They ventured nowhere near his nether regions and he kept his pants on! Personally I'm pretty damned sure Loraine instructed him that he could have a bit of fun but to not even attempt to cross the line...

Exactly. And that's why I was so dumbfounded yesterday. Like I didn't know whether to be angry at the level of nonsense show Loraine set up or if I should laugh at how much she completely trolled the audience. What I can say for certain is as much of a showgirl and performer she is, even if she was to have sex I'm convinced she'd get zero pleasure from it because she's just THAT focused on trying to look and act like some camgirl.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, thinga69 said:

3 hours ago, RdKing said:

I wouldn't say no to getting my hands on any of the girls. And body shaming any one of them is a bit naff imo. 😒

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

From a quick skimming through last night, the guest under-performed because he either has a small penis, or he never had a true erection.  Even Dani grinding her pussy against his penis didn't bring it to life or result in an ejaculation.