B1 - General Topic 2022 #4 (January / February)

25 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Good to see Karol is taking her studies seriously.  I think she is going down on the same road as Martina with studies and investing time in taking courses. I wish Karol good luck.

This is why I think that she will stay longer than her current friends. According to what she told to Uber Guy she applied to a student Visa.

il y a 22 minutes, badboylovesgirls a dit :

I don't mind if Karol is staying longer because she is a nice girl.

the twins are her only friends left on camera anyway and they are about to go and shes another one who does nothing and i like her and find her very attractivr but her times up...

9 minutes ago, james deen said:

the twins are her only friends left on camera anyway and they are about to go and shes another one who does nothing and i like her and find her very attractivr but her times up...

Karol's always been 1 of my top 5 girls...but it's like with all the girls now...they need to move on, get on with their real lives, and be replaced with  bunch of new girls who don't know each other...I'm not asking for much, am I...😏

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

il y a 2 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Karol's always been 1 of my top 5 girls...but it's like with all the girls now...they need to move on, get on with their real lives, and be replaced with  bunch of new girls who don't know each other...I'm not asking for much, am I...😏

it would be less of a problem if they made friends with some locals that they can brings as guests but no its just seeing the same people everyday doing the exact same things everyday

• Like 1

Can anyone please explain the purpose of Mila’s on going stay ? Has RLC upgraded Radislava to top 3 participants and they are doing it for her ? Because I honestly try to understand , first , why they removed her from B2 and second , since she’s like Kristy and Alana completely isolated  from the others , what’s the purpose of filling a bed without providing anything  as a GOV ?

10 minutes ago, james deen said:

it would be less of a problem if they made friends with some locals that they can brings as guests but no its just seeing the same people everyday doing the exact same things everyday

they make friends with locals, where do u think mia has been this afternoon and lia and mila are now?

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Can anyone please explain the purpose of Mila’s on going stay ? Has RLC upgraded Radislava to top 3 participants and they are doing it for her ? Because I honestly try to understand , first , why they removed her from B2 and second , since she’s like Kristy and Alana completely isolated  from the others , what’s the purpose of filling a bed without providing anything  as a GOV ?

I have some theories. One is that Mila still have/had some days on her contract. They moved to B1 because they has schedule the arrival of new girls but they had some delays, Covid maybe. It looks like Mila wants to settle in Barcelona for her beauty business and since RLC are having problems in fulling rooms they let her stay longer. 

• Upvote 1