B1 - General Topic 2022 #4 (January / February)

il y a 24 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Can anyone please explain the purpose of Mila’s on going stay ? Has RLC upgraded Radislava to top 3 participants and they are doing it for her ? Because I honestly try to understand , first , why they removed her from B2 and second , since she’s like Kristy and Alana completely isolated  from the others , what’s the purpose of filling a bed without providing anything  as a GOV ?

the only person who could explain is noldus

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, james deen said:

it would be less of a problem if they made friends with some locals that they can brings as guests but no its just seeing the same people everyday doing the exact same things everyday

There are more than 80,000 Russians/ Ukrainians in the Barcelona area. And they have an active community, so all these women know many locals. I think a couple of the local clubs are actually owned by Russians. 

il y a 2 minutes, piedpiper1968 a dit :

There are more than 80,000 Russians/ Ukrainians in the Barcelona area. And they have an active community, so all these women know many locals. I think a couple of the local clubs are actually owned by Russians. 

they dont bring them as guests so it doesnt matter

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Can anyone please explain the purpose of Mila’s on going stay ? Has RLC upgraded Radislava to top 3 participants and they are doing it for her ? Because I honestly try to understand , first , why they removed her from B2 and second , since she’s like Kristy and Alana completely isolated  from the others , what’s the purpose of filling a bed without providing anything  as a GOV ?

Hi ddhm, I think I have an explanation for you 🤩 which it doesn't make perfect sense to me though. 

If you look in B2 apartment, the smallest room is ready for a girl to move in so my guess is that this girl is a new participant who is referred by either Kristy or Alana but for some unknown reason she hasn't arrived yet. Also, RLC was expecting that Kristy and Alana would stay in a separate room. That is why the bed in the third room is not ready because RLC probably didn't make any plans to recruit a fourth girl in B2 (as it happened with the previous 4 girls of B2).  

3 hours ago, james deen said:

the twins are her only friends left on camera anyway and they are about to go and shes another one who does nothing and i like her and find her very attractivr but her times up...

I think Karol won't have any problems making new friendswith the B4 girls or Kylie & Rus especially she went to the B5's party last night or maybe meeting with the current B2 girls 🤔

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Noldus said:

Hey Noldus, how's everything? Have these twins ever done ANYTHING interesting? I remember the first time they visited, there was a lot of excitement! Will there be any special sex like swapping with a new boyfriend unknown to him? Foursomes? Threesomes? With each other? Masturbating side by side? Lesbian type action? I'm weird, so maybe I'm the only one with such ideas. Other than sex, have they had friends over for parties? Cooked any cool food for the other members of the house. Has anyone else reading this post seen anything? I've seen nothing fun, interesting or sexy. Thanks in advance.

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey Noldus, how's everything? Have these twins ever done ANYTHING interesting? I remember the first time they visited, there was a lot of excitement! Will there be any special sex like swapping with a new boyfriend unknown to him? Foursomes? Threesomes? With each other? Masturbating side by side? Lesbian type action? I'm weird, so maybe I'm the only one with such ideas. Other than sex, have they had friends over for parties? Cooked any cool food for the other members of the house. Has anyone else reading this post seen anything? I've seen nothing fun, interesting or sexy. Thanks in advance.

The most sex they had on cam was touching the dick of a BF during a bathtub with both there.  I don't remember who touched. I think they always bated separately.

4 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Thanks for asking Ashley, I'm fine, but like many others here I'm waiting for some changes.
The twins have had a couple of shows that I remember..
14 Feb 2017 with Alex, Irma, Stella and Jes - the same night Alex fingered Irma and Stella. There was probably a night  when they used dildos on GIna and vice versa, but do not remember the date on the go

BTW take a good look at them today... tomorrow it's to late - maybe 😉 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Thanks for asking Ashley, I'm fine, but like many others here I'm waiting for some changes.
The twins have had a couple of shows that I remember..
14 Feb 2017 with Alex, Irma, Stella and Jes - the same night Alex fingered Irma and Stella. There was probably a night  when they used dildos on GIna and vice versa, but do not remember the date on the go

BTW take a good look at them today... tomorrow it's to late - maybe 😉 

that will be hard seeing as they are out again, they are probably packing offcam iike everything else they do

• Haha 2