B1 - General Topic 2022 #4 (January / February)

32 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

OT: Olivia and Ulyanna still in B6 !!  RLC should try to understand that they want to be ALL reunited together !!  What are you waiting ??  

It's true they all want to be together according to a recent conversation between Radi and Olivia, but they also all want their own bedroom and they don't want to live at the villa. I can't think of any apartment other than the villa where they can all  have their rooms, and I think that is the problem for them and RLC.  Radi has also made a request to RLC to move back downtown.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

It's true they all want to be together according to a recent conversation between Radi and Olivia, but they also all want their own bedroom and they don't want to live at the villa. I can't think of any apartment other than the villa where they can all  have their rooms, and I think that is the problem for them and RLC.  Radi has also made a request to RLC to move back downtown.

The Villa is a great place for all kind of party, but is every bad to live there. The girls always need public transportation and takes at least an hour to go to downtown.

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

A empty room will have the same effect.

But who knows? Maybe RLC, being RLC, will move K&A to B1 and close B2.

to replace 2 do nothing with 2 do nothing makes sense for RLC

40 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

The Villa is a great place for all kind of party, but is every bad to live there. The girls always need public transportation and takes at least an hour to go to downtown.

The Location and transportation was Radi's complaint.

5 hours ago, Noldus said:

Thanks for asking Ashley, I'm fine, but like many others here I'm waiting for some changes.
The twins have had a couple of shows that I remember..
14 Feb 2017 with Alex, Irma, Stella and Jes - the same night Alex fingered Irma and Stella. There was probably a night  when they used dildos on GIna and vice versa, but do not remember the date on the go

BTW take a good look at them today... tomorrow it's to late - maybe 😉 

Ok, it's too late, it's too boring. 

1 hour ago, T W said:

Finally the twins are leaving. Good riddance!!!!! So much potential so much disappointment.... as said before waste of space

They served their purpose as they have done in the past .. the ultimate fantasy of the men , that is to watch two identical girls sharing all 😁😉 , the ultimate voyeur’s dream .. they had even understood it , the first two months and with the boyfriend / lover / fiancé that was presented on cameras , my fantasy even had gone wild … the guy always in the middle , fingering the one , kissing the other , taking showers all three in the jacuzzi fully naked , one of the twins playing with his dick … and then , a big big big fight and that was it … the end . Their decision to move in B1 and “save/help “ RLC  by having a freshly renovated apartment inhabited ,  it led to -perhaps - the most boring and disappointing presence since they were first introduced to us . 

As it has been said with many other repeaters , they all need to understand and know when - even if the money isn’t so easily made by just posing naked on cameras - the time is up to search for new things in life and proceed accordingly .. Two nice identical women that the time slowly has started being obvious on them , since a long time their plan of just share a bed and get money for it , has been successful . The viewers are indifferent , RLC didn’t care a lot since the only thought was to keep the apartment “ online “‘and the beds filled . Everyone is happy 😆… except …the significant and ongoing drop of subscribers with the current RLC business plan that nobody can decode what they are trying to do .