Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #6

Noldus

Right now, I give most of my keyboard clicks to Radi. She is, by far, the most unsung phenomena on RLC. To use a sports metaphor, RLC is using her like a utility player. I wish they would give her a better scenario. She could play first team.

• Haha 1

They can't win whatever they do can they?

Half of the posters on forum want them to do more as a couple other than staying in and walking the dogs.Β  They do this and the other half complain they've done something as a couple outside of the apartment.

Β 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ddhothot said:

They can't win whatever they do can they?

Half of the posters on forum want them to do more as a couple other than staying in and walking the dogs.Β  They do this and the other half complain they've done something as a couple outside of the apartment.

Β 

nobody's complaining they're and myself are allowed an opinionΒ that's what forums are about, I seem to remember you like to complain to, people in glass house shouldn't throw stonesΒ 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

There is an argument to be made that the demise of Martina's on-camera sexual activities was precipitated by Bogdan due to the forum comparisons of his ability to please Nelly. I saw no indication of Nelly being restricted before these comparisons were made. Bogdan did not restrict Nelly from fondlingΒ  women on camera in Russia. He did not restrict Nelly from having three way sex on camera at Marsha's. I think Bogdan would not have restricted Nelly with Martina if the sex had not created such a stark contrast to him.Β  Now that Nelly is off camera, the fucking is off camera too.

• Like 1

What a horrible and selfish couple to have spent a night outside the cameras to find themselves as a couple and brave the monotony of everyday life 🀣🀣🀣

When I read some comments, I almost feel sorry for those who share or have shared your livesΒ :angel:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Bogdan precipitated the ruination on the best voyeur event in the many years that I have been watching. I place the burden of blame on him only because of his hypocrisy.Β  I watched him facilitate Dasha and a woman at one of his parties in Russia about eight or nine years ago where I believe the first openly on camera girl-girl kissing ever occurred. Bogdan started a spontaneous group dance to distract and draw attention away from Dasha and the drunk woman until they could pull her off of Dasha. Martina was not a new experience for Bogdan and Nelly.Β 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, philo said:

There is obviously some shelter nearby for Martina to be able to go out for an extended period with the dogs wearing nothing but sweat pants and a sleeveless halter.Β  Can't wait to hear the explanations for that.

They live in a gated apartment complex... The phone in the hall is connected to security... There's no telling what kind of amenities they have...

5 minutes ago, philo said:

Bogdan precipitated the ruination on the best voyeur event in the many years that I have been watching. I place the burden of blame on him only because of his hypocrisy.Β  I watched him facilitate Dasha and a woman at one of his parties in Russia about eight or nine years ago where I believe the first openly on camera girl-girl kissing ever occurred. Bogdan started a spontaneous group dance to distract and draw attention away from Dasha and the drunk woman until they could pull her off of Dasha. Martina was not a new experience for Bogdan and Nelly.Β 

It wouldn't be the first time you've misinterpreted a situation you're looking at because you don't understand the context of it 🀣

• Like 2

10 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Just an observation. Where is their stuff? Where have they left it? A friends house? A room at a no-tell motel? A room at a fancy hotel?Β  A parking lot?Β :biggrin:

Basic questions. Where are they? What are they doing? With whom?

Sex club...they have lockers

• Haha 2