Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #6

Noldus

2 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

You are right, but my problem is that I don't see any reason for the two joining this party since they have not shown any interaction with the russian appartments since Nelly and Bogdan left. And special with this appartment never seen them there before.🤔 But we will see who will be there..🤗

The villa would seem to be the proper place for this party.. But there is an open bedroom for use here now...

5 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

You are right, but my problem is that I don't see any reason for the two joining this party since they have not shown any interaction with the russian appartments since Nelly and Bogdan left. And special with this appartment never seen them there before.🤔 But we will see who will be there..🤗

I think if it wasn’t for Martina’s studies , she would have never stopped the interactions with the GOV despite the departure from the project of Nelly .. i also agree that it is highly unlikely to see Martina but since it is a fair speculation 😆 , I would personally enjoying seeing her there 😇

• Like 1

Just a quick check of CC. Talk of Martina packing a backpack with ?

Checked Replay.   For those without ..... the following

15:00   Martina gets a backpack and goes into the bedroom. She is happy, upbeat, dancing. She packs a bottle of clear body lotion / massage oil. She packs her black cliteral vibrator toy. She goes to her dresser and starts pulling out stuff from the back of the drawer. She checks a box containing .... don't know. She tries on a very sexy panty, black, 4 strings from front to back around the hips. She's dancing in front of the mirror, hips bouncing. She places both the sexy panty and the mystery box into the backpack. She selects a new thong, not quite happy with them in the mirror. Cutting off some excess trim. She is happy with the results, more dancing, the small white teardrop ornament hanging over the front patch is bouncing all over the place. In the backpack they go. Next is .... well ... a white string thing that goes around the hips, with a small white butterfly patch at the front. Into the backpack they go.   Alberto pulls from the dresser a sex novelty toy (tickle / slap), a 15 inch (38cm)  stick with a pink fluffy feather ball at one end and a small pink plastic paddle at the other. He tosses it to Martina and she plays with it. Into the backpack it goes. Martina then tries on a black lingerie thing she has worn in the past. A black lace top with attached black lace stockings, crotch and ass exposed. Oh she likes this one, dancing quite a bit to the tunes. Into the backpack it goes.

Looks to me she planning and packing for an upcoming sexual event.  Will Alberto be there?

• Upvote 3

@JenniferMom Re: Nelly speaking in English to Martina; Yes, I did hear it myself. My purpose for the comment was in response to a question posed to me. Whether anyone wishes to believe it or not is of no concern to me since I have no agenda to convince anyone. I think you are wise not to believe it unless it comes from a trusted source. Since you and I have no history in that regard, your skepticism is warranted. The words were spoken by Nelly to Martina, just before they locked lips and rolled on the bed and floor for an extended period of time so there was no additional verbal conversation between them in English. Keep up the skepticism. You may be sorry if you don't.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, chuck206 said:

Just a quick check of CC. Talk of Martina packing a backpack with ?

Checked Replay.   For those without ..... the following

15:00   Martina gets a backpack and goes into the bedroom. She is happy, upbeat, dancing. She packs a bottle of clear body lotion / massage oil. She packs her black cliteral vibrator toy. She goes to her dresser and starts pulling out stuff from the back of the drawer. She checks a box containing .... don't know. She tries on a very sexy panty, black, 4 strings from front to back around the hips. She's dancing in front of the mirror, hips bouncing. She places both the sexy panty and the mystery box into the backpack. She selects a new thong, not quite happy with them in the mirror. Cutting off some excess trim. She is happy with the results, more dancing, the small white teardrop ornament hanging over the front patch is bouncing all over the place. In the backpack they go. Next is .... well ... a white string thing that goes around the hips, with a small white butterfly patch at the front. Into the backpack they go.   Alberto pulls from the dresser a sex novelty toy (tickle / slap), a 15 inch (38cm)  stick with a pink fluffy feather ball at one end and a small pink plastic paddle at the other. He tosses it to Martina and she plays with it. Into the backpack it goes. Martina then tries on a black lingerie thing she has worn in the past. A black lace top with attached black lace stockings, crotch and ass exposed. Oh she likes this one, dancing quite a bit to the tunes. Into the backpack it goes.

Looks to me she planning and packing for an upcoming sexual event.  Will Alberto be there?

Looks like Martina will be doing some serious sex play. Alberto had better be there if he wants in on it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Yes everything gona happen: all those outfit, those sexual toy and lotion, those happiness....weekend vacation with Nelly or the other guy !

Even Alberto is there to tell her in his own way: "no one will resist to fuck you for hours ! " 

Her libido is at the max because she will have her period in a few days....all the conditions are there to the big fireworks !

Big big sexual party for Martina, the BIG ONE ! you were waiting so much for it !!!!

Go Martina, sky is the limit !!!!!!

ALSO:  maybe the 3 some that she was dreaming about or the gang bang she dear maybe to try , all this organize by Nelly (the famous Russian connection) and Alberto will be there only to watch, not participate  ?

P.S. but we won't see it...

• Confused 1