Leora - Home Activities (2022) #13

pulo filipe

8 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

It is certainly rare to see her in pajamas. Not even in Krasnoyarsk did she ever put on pajamas to sleep. Either someone made her angry on the phone by making her pass the desire to do anything or is a veiled message (but not so much) towards us.

Note that she hasn't even been using the phone much since her bath. She even left it on the nightstand.

15 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

It is certainly rare to see her in pajamas. Not even in Krasnoyarsk did she ever put on pajamas to sleep. Either someone made her angry on the phone by making her pass the desire to do anything or is a veiled message (but not so much) towards us.

I don't think you're that wrong

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Send me the dates relevant to what you are stating and I will check them myself, and if wrong I will have no problem apologizing. 

I don't doubt that women could leak on the sheets but there is no way anyone can say for definite that is the case with Leora, because she puts so much lube on.....Now in the days prior to her using lube there were times when it could be stated and witnessed conclusively that it was juice, unlike nowadays.

I'll dig them out  Got to message you

que concepto pueden tener ustedes de una niña, que se pasa, de 10 a 12 horas durmiendo, que se levanta, da una vuelta de el tiempo que sea, llega a su casa, comida a domicilio y el resto de el tiempo que le queda, móvil y mas móvil, la verdad, eso es ser una persona triste, muy triste

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, taxio said:

que concepto pueden tener ustedes de una niña, que se pasa, de 10 a 12 horas durmiendo, que se levanta, da una vuelta del tiempo que sea, llega a su casa, comida a domicilio y el resto del tiempo que le queda , móvil y más móvil, la verdad, eso es ser una persona triste, muy triste

que fue de la riqueza espiritual, de el karma, el mejorar interiormente, que vacío espiritual, tener que llenar tu vida con un teléfono móvil  , ninguno de los gurus, que parece escuchar le recomendaría dicha terapia

• Sad 1