Leora - Home Activities (2022) #13

pulo filipe

1 hour ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Will Paul and Eva still be able to leave the country?

I still need to get more information, but last night while talking to her dad on sofa, he asks a question and she replies ' the documents will be ready by middle february , so hopefully with me near end of february'. 

i'm not sure positive at moment what she was talking about, but there has BEEN much less talk about the plans for eva this week. 

But with all the problems happening with russia at moment, i'm not sure what will happen. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

In order to watch , they need to be subscribers , like each and every one who decides to pay RLC to unlock the cameras .The only tenant who has an active subscription is Radislava , the rest whenever they check the site , they simply see the blur images and thumbnails .

karl pilkington bullshit GIF  I know someone else .   I wonder who that could be.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

The whole night was girly talk, all about hair products and make up etc..  Also about holidays ukraine, and germany which they both like . 

Also it has been mentioned  by 'Blue'  i believe that perhaps she drove home,  and didn't take the tram ,  if you look just before they leave they are both looking at there phones , leora says 23mins, quick.. then leora gets ready really quickly,  it also might have been a taxi she got.  Earlier when she told paul she was bringing her friend back to the apartment she told him i must rush i can see the tram on my phone , she will be there soon , i must get to the tram station to pick her up. 

And btw LB is not married etc,  leora would have no interest in him if he had a wife or girlfriend.  

Thank you

26 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

I get your point.  I am sure with their faces so close at time to the fountain of life the personal feminine oder was very noticed.  And after a few minutes of touching the fluid was the real thing. Esp as Leora would go low and bring Malia's fluid up to lubricate. Leora isn't tasting lube when she sucks her fingers while masturbating. I think we are both making good points.  Fingers crossed.

*I think it was more than money/viewership.  No amount of friendship or money could ever get me to do with another man what they did to each other.  I think Leora corrupted Malia to the camera beginning with the panties on in the bath, massaging and so on.  I think Malia was more ready to try to get Leora off. Malia seemed to get her hand on Leora's goodie when she was in arms reach and was uncomfortable with it at the beginning.  The Jack Daniels night on the couch in March 2020 got Leora off several times as she watched Malia.

When as you state Leora would go low and bring up Malia's juice to lubricate I think again it is wishful thinking...She would go low and perhaps bring some lube up not juice.

And when you say that Leora isn't sucking lube when she is masturbating, I would correct you by saying that not once did she ever put her fingers inside Malia, therefor all she would be sucking or licking would indeed be lubricant, if you are referring to Leora sucking her fingers when she is  masturbating herself then yes she is tasting her own juice because she inserts her fingers into her own honeypot. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

When as you state Leora would go low and bring up Malia's juice to lubricate I think again it is wishful thinking...She would go low and perhaps bring some lube up not juice.

And when you say that Leora isn't sucking lube when she is masturbating, I would correct you by saying that not once did she ever put her fingers inside Malia, therefor all she would be sucking or licking would indeed be lubricant, if you are referring to Leora sucking her fingers when she is  masturbating herself then yes she is tasting her own juice because she inserts her fingers into her own honeypot. 

View those moments at 1/5th speed as I have.  The best time was when she had a lot of Malia juice which can be seen leaking out of aroused open hole and Leora licked all four fingers. The last few times Leora repeatedly looked to see if Malia was going to be looking.

When a woman is aroused you don't need to go in. I know more than one woman that would leak on the sheets

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, The Earl said:

I think someone has upset Leora. She seems a bit bitchy.

For the time being there will probably be no sweetys

It is certainly rare to see her in pajamas. Not even in Krasnoyarsk did she ever put on pajamas to sleep. Either someone made her angry on the phone by making her pass the desire to do anything or is a veiled message (but not so much) towards us.

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

View those moments at 1/5th speed as I have.  The best time was when she had a lot of Malia juice which can be seen leaking out of aroused open hole and Leora licked all four fingers. The last few times Leora repeatedly looked to see if Malia was going to be looking.

When a woman is aroused you don't need to go in. I know more than one woman that would leak on the sheets

Send me the dates relevant to what you are stating and I will check them myself, and if wrong I will have no problem apologizing. 

I don't doubt that women could leak on the sheets but there is no way anyone can say for definite that is the case with Leora, because she puts so much lube on.....Now in the days prior to her using lube there were times when it could be stated and witnessed conclusively that it was juice, unlike nowadays.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, The Earl said:

Creo que alguien ha molestado a Leora. Ella parece un poco perra.

Por el momento probablemente no habrá dulces.

recuerde, que según este foro, ella paso la noche fuera de casa con el LB, con lo cual, si eso es cierto, habrá quedado satisfecha y no sentirá ninguna necesidad de sexo

• Haha 1