Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #7

Noldus

I'm going to come back to the purpose of the famous night of sexy outfit with 95% naked clothes, sex toys and lubricant....

A hint: put yourselves in her place, for what purpose would you do that: a lot of girls do it on the net...

And it bring more money then RLC....

Or the best: you do RLC and the 'other thing' ....

So what is this other thing ?

Don't answer me: going to the church and have a tea.....

The new economy in 2022 for girls on the net....

P.S. Let our brain work and have fun LOL !

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

I'm going to come back to the purpose of the famous night of sexy outfit with 95% naked clothes, sex toys and lubricant....

A hint: put yourselves in her place, for what purpose would you do that:

A lot of women might do that to arouse and please their spouse or significant other....

4 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Was perhaps wrong type of tea 🤔😂

LOL, you got me on this one but you were at that kind of tea: traditional English Afternoon Tea

So it not that one...

😂

5 hours ago, tle said:

A lot of women might do that to arouse and please their spouse or significant other....

'their spouse', good possibility but here, it was not concerning Alberto......

8 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

A hint: put yourselves in her place, for what purpose would you do that: a lot of girls do it on the net...

And it bring more money then RLC....

Or the best: you do RLC and the 'other thing' ....

So what is this other thing ?

Don't answer me: going to the church and have a tea.....

The new economy in 2022 for girls on the net....

I am guessing the boys here don't want to take this bait because they would rather defend Martina.  

It's obvious where you are going with this.

In fact it was discussed here in these very fora many weeks ago.

Does Martina have an OF account?  Did she pack up with Alberto to do some scenes for OF?

I  do not have the answer to this question.  

They did not seem to pack video equipment so there is that.  But that doesn't mean anything as she could have gone somewhere where they have video equipment.  I think Nelly used to do some low-tech cam shows at one  point.  I have no idea what it would take to offer a decent product on OF.

Why not do OF shows in your RLC apartment.  I wonder if this is against the rules.  But can anyone confirm that Linda  does OF shows in  the apartment?  I know she is on  OF.  I have seen  her.  She is very nice and sexy but a bit of a snooze on  OF (IMHO).

So where does this leave us.

BTW if Martina has an OF account ... I would be VERY interested in getting her screen  name.   Martina moving  to OF should scare the crap out of RLC.  But only if Martina can do authentic sex shows there.  What  I am saying is if what we saw with Martina and Nelly was something you could get on OF ... that could be a gold mine.  But if OF is just cam shows ala RLC fake lesbian shows ... I don't see the value proposition with that.

OK let's  see where this conversation goes.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Why not do OF shows in your RLC apartment.  I wonder if this is against the rules.  But can anyone confirm that Linda  does OF shows in  the apartment?  I know she is on  OF.  I have seen  her.  She is very nice and sexy but a bit of a snooze on  OF (IMHO).

So where does this leave us.

BTW if Martina has an OF account

What's an OF account?