Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #7

Noldus

HI Boys and Girls,

I will add up some more info about that "outfits night" later but I'm happy to see that some exchange of ideals went by: very close or far from what happen.

But for the last few hour, there is some bad news for Martina, it affect her and now she is thinking about the outcome of some action she had taken..hum..the famous stone face.

I will come back on this too.

One thing for sure, Martina keep us entertaining and we have a good group here.

Do you need intervention of : Michael (just to make fun by taping his name here), the Tall guy, the Fat guy, the 'guy' (the one unknow), The Large guy (we need a new one for the next few days) or Nelly (Nelly, get out of my hand taping) ?

Nelly said "HI !" 😎

P.S. Nelly, please return to your Girlsfun from Girlsfun2.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

HI Boys and Girls,

I will add up some more info about that "outfits night" later but I'm happy to see that some exchange of ideals went by: very close or far from what happen.

But for the last few hour, there is some bad news for Martina, it affect her and now she is thinking about the outcome of some action she had taken..hum..the famous stone face.

I will come back on this too.

One thing for sure, Martina keep us entertaining and we have a good group here.

Do you need intervention of : Michael (just to make fun by taping his name here), the Tall guy, the Fat guy, the 'guy' (the one unknow), The Large guy (we need a new one for the next few days) or Nelly (Nelly, get out of my hand taping) ?

Nelly said "HI !" 😎

P.S. Nelly, please return to your Girlsfun from Girlsfun2.

OMG beautiful, you sure do like to get the members excited. I personally love your creativeness. Keep it up!!

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

OMG beautiful, you sure do like to get the members excited. I personally love your creativeness. Keep it up!!

Yes, she is a great story writer. You can like it or not..

Maybe she gets money from CC for her provocative posts? Who knows....🤔😂