Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #7

Noldus

2 hours ago, tle said:

His ending is fine... It's Martina that needs a better ending...

This reminds me of an ongoing debate here over the last year.  We have all been critical of Alberto's lovemaking but there are those here who believe Martina's lovemaking is also nothing to write home about and could be improved.   I will stipulate that perhaps this is true when we watch Martina and Alberto.  There are certainly times when Martina does not seem inspired. 

BUT BUT BUT ... I don't think anyone was critical of her inspired lovemaking with Nelly.  So we know she has the skills and we know when motivated, she can be ON FIRE.

Just remember that when we try to understand the kind of relationship that Alberto and Martina have.   Perhaps the best thing they could have done to shut us up on this point, would have been to have their sexy getaway night last weekend ON CAM ... to show all of us skeptical nellies (hmmm poor choice of word?) that they do love each other more than anything and are willing to pleasure and worship each other's bodies with unconditional love and affection.  I'm sure this happened off-cam at the hotel though.

16 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

This reminds me of an ongoing debate here over the last year.  We have all been critical of Alberto's lovemaking but there are those here who believe Martina's lovemaking is also nothing to write home about and could be improved.   I will stipulate that perhaps this is true when we watch Martina and Alberto.  There are certainly times when Martina does not seem inspired. 

BUT BUT BUT ... I don't think anyone was critical of her inspired lovemaking with Nelly.  So we know she has the skills and we know when motivated, she can be ON FIRE.

Just remember that when we try to understand the kind of relationship that Alberto and Martina have.   Perhaps the best thing they could have done to shut us up on this point, would have been to have their sexy getaway night last weekend ON CAM ... to show all of us skeptical nellies (hmmm poor choice of word?) that they do love each other more than anything and are willing to pleasure and worship each other's bodies with unconditional love and affection.  I'm sure this happened off-cam at the hotel though.

I think it's pretty amazing they can maintain this level of passion after so many years together... The passion with Nelly was off the scale but you could see it steadily declining each time they got together... There's nothing like some strange....

• Like 1

I think it was also the attraction of the new, not yet discovered in the sex with Nelly. What we all experience with a new partner. After some time it becomes apparent whether a relationship will last beyond this period. During this time, you get to know not only the good but also the maybe not so nice sides of the new partner. Then it becomes clear whether it is more or whether it was just being in love, an affair. In a certain case, that happened to Martina and Nelly. The relationship has not withstood everyday life and wasn't as strong as that one between Martina and Alberto.

We can critisize the sex they have but should also look in the mirrow and we should honestly ask ourselves if we're always doing it better. If so, congratulations, if not, also fine, each relationship is different.

The two have been together for so long that they know everything about each other and have accepted and have accepted the weaknesses of the othe ror dealt with it. The future will show if this is enough or not.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Sorry Jen,  I will have to respectfully disagree on this comment.  They have been together long enough and have been on cam long enough to be able to worship and pleasure their bodies without sneaking off camera to do so.  What they did the other night, surely had at least one other person in attendance.  There would be no other reason to sneak off camera!

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Sorry Jen,  I will have to respectfully disagree on this comment.  They have been together long enough and have been on cam long enough to be able to worship and pleasure their bodies without sneaking off camera to do so.  What they did the other night, surely had at least one other person in attendance.  There would be no other reason to sneak off camera!

😂🤣😂😂😂🤣😂🤣🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 One more of your ridiculous assumptions without evidence , without proof , without knowledge .. just a comment to justify your imagination  😂🤣😂😂🤣😂😂🤡🤡🤡🤡

“ Surely had at least “ … unbelievable 

• Upvote 1