Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #7

Noldus

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

😂🤣😂😂😂🤣😂🤣🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 One more of your ridiculous assumptions without evidence , without proof , without knowledge .. just a comment to justify your imagination  😂🤣😂😂🤣😂😂🤡🤡🤡🤡

“ Surely had at least “ … unbelievable 

SC...we strongly need a "Fuck Off" emoji.  Is there any way you can see if that is possible with the next update?

• Confused 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

SC...we strongly need a "Fuck Off" emoji.  Is there any way you can see if that is possible with the next update?

Please explain your “ surely had at least “ , that was my comment . Obviously you can’t accept a counter post 😂🤣😂🤣 LMAO 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Please explain your “ surely had at least “ , that was my comment . Obviously you can’t accept a counter post 😂🤣😂🤣 LMAO 

LMAO I didn't think I would have to tone it down to a first grade level for all CC members but it looks like you are proving me wrong.  I'm not the kind of poster that will spend unnecessary time writing extended posts/novels to get a point across or to make me look important.  My point was in my post and if you didn't get it, maybe you will by the time you graduate 1st grade.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO I didn't think I would have to tone it down to a first grade level for all CC members but it looks like you are proving me wrong.  I'm not the kind of poster that will spend unnecessary time writing extended posts/novels to get a point across or to make me look important.  My point was in my post and if you didn't get it, maybe you will by the time you graduate 1st grade.

Please explain  how you know the “ surely had at least “ …. The majority here says “ my opinion is “ , how can you explain for something that happened off camera the “ surely had at least “ … obviously , when someone responds in a way expecting that you finally make a reasonable comment , you give answers like this one … 

Once  again , how do you know that there weren’t alone in the hotel , please explain . 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Question is how you define fun ? We should know that to wake you up at the right time...😂

Fun is the likes of Vanessa,samantha,diane! Party girls that do stuff ppl their age do!  Gov girls on vacation should be called (insert prominent Montessori)

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

They have been together long enough and have been on cam long enough to be able to worship and pleasure their bodies without sneaking off camera to do so.  What they did the other night, surely had at least one other person in attendance.  There would be no other reason to sneak off camera!

You make a good point Harley.  I would say the notion that they have been together so long that their lovemaking is lackluster, suggests maybe this *COULD* be just a special night out for the two of them.  But I don't reject your theory at all.  That's what is fun here, we simply don't know. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

You make a good point Harley.  I would say the notion that they have been together so long that their lovemaking is lackluster, suggests maybe this *COULD* be just a special night out for the two of them.  But I don't reject your theory at all.  That's what is fun here, we simply don't know. 

13 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Sorry Jen,  I will have to respectfully disagree on this comment.  They have been together long enough and have been on cam long enough to be able to worship and pleasure their bodies without sneaking off camera to do so.  What they did the other night, surely had at least one other person in attendance.  There would be no other reason to sneak off camera!

Total bullshit...💩 hope this short and easy enough to understand.  🤦‍♂️

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

In most cases the lovemaking of the couples, gov and cov are lackluster here...also our lovemaking is not always supposed to be as great that it would deserve a trophy.  We may rate it as great, many others (like here for example) find it boring or lousy. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

17 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Sorry Jen,  I will have to respectfully disagree on this comment.  They have been together long enough and have been on cam long enough to be able to worship and pleasure their bodies without sneaking off camera to do so.  What they did the other night, surely had at least one other person in attendance.  There would be no other reason to sneak off camera!

HI Harley,

In the past few days, I write that I'm gona say what is the best probability about what had happen during that 'sexy outfit night' but I been very busy at work and still, I do not have a lot of time right now to give to RLC.

But...

• I tell you that you are on the right track here and I will post more argument that support your comment.
  • what they did during this night is not bad at all (we are in 2022) but I can understand that for some here it is not possible that Martina and Alberto have done 'some thing' other them watch tv in a hotel room, have a drink , had a fuck (10 minute )and go to sleep and return home
  • Maybe people forget that we are talking about 'Martina and Alberto players' at RLC and we know that they have showed a lot of 'adventure' in the past....Martina is the lead here, no doubt and we know what she is able to do....
  • But if some here want to believe that Martina and Alberto did at the hotel, exactly what they do at the apartment, it ok for me. What a waste of money to rent a hotel room for that.
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1