Leora - Home Activities (2022) #16

piedpiper1968

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Then take my advise and stop doing it…Simple !

You seem to have forgotten what you want to debate about. You claimed, essentially that Malia and Leora did not naturally secrete pussy juice that flowed out and was visible. You claimed it was pre-applied lube or natural juice that was scooped out. Let's just sit with that for a moment:

I am not going to debate that with you. Does a bear shit in the woods?

Boy the temperature in this apartment has gone from about plus 10c to around minus 30c in no time at all. I for one, am not impressed with the way things appear to be going. Leora is not a lesbian, and if that is where this is headed, then I will cancel my sub. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, philo said:

You seem to have forgotten what you want to debate about. You claimed, essentially that Malia and Leora did not naturally secrete pussy juice that flowed out and was visible. You claimed it was pre-applied lube or natural juice that was scooped out. Let's just sit with that for a moment:

I am not going to debate that with you. Does a bear shit in the woods?

You can’t debate it with me simply because you can’t substantiate it…That’s fine with me.

As for debating anything else with you I would relish it as long as you can prove what you say.

On this subject enough of the thread has already been used by us so I will call a halt to it before SC does.

I think I will sign off. I thought this thread was going well for a time but I no longer think so.

I encourage others, if any are interested, to go back and review from the beginning. See where it went off the rails. I may serve to be instructive for future conversations.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

The girl has nice nipples. Like Leora's but smaller breasts.  She's a lot like Leora was before she filled out.

Video how many more fucking times I'm fucking desperate to see her please thank you