Leora - Home Activities (2022) #16

piedpiper1968

What was always puzzling to me was how Leora avoided any emotional display towards Malia. I don't think there was ever kissing of any kind (friendly or romantic or sexual), even during or after the heaviest mutual masturbation sessions.

• Upvote 2

I have been closely following the guest's eyes from the vantage of camera #2It seems that she keeps looking at Leora's tits. If this is intentional and Leora picks up on it, I expect Leora will find a way to flash her nipples to her. (Just my hopes...not a prediction), LOL

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, philo said:

What was always puzzling to me was how Leora avoided any emotional display towards Malia. I don't think there was ever kissing of any kind (friendly or romantic or sexual), even during or after the heaviest mutual masturbation sessions.

That's because so many leora's followers are too blinded to see it is all just a damn show with these ''performers'' on this site. The only emotional attachment leora has is to the paycheck from RLC and the attention she gets with her finger in her pussy for top cam,,that's about it as far as i have ever seen from her. If she had any emotional attachment to anything,why didn't she keep the dog?  

p.s. It's ok,i'm ready for the confused or sad emojis from the leora cult :biggrin:.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

That's because so many leora's followers are too blinded to see it is all just a damn show with these ''performers'' on this site. The only emotional attachment leora has is to the paycheck from RLC and the attention she gets with her finger in her pussy for top cam,,that's about it as far as i have ever seen from her. If she had any emotional attachment to anything,why didn't she keep the dog?  

p.s. It's ok,i'm ready for the confused or sad emojis from the leora cult :biggrin:.

Yep it was still fucking hot and good love it all ... no emojis.

• Haha 1

I got a response from my lady friend whom I asked about how Leora should proceed in the seduction. (She does not watch RLC and prefers the label "woman" over "bi-sexual"). She though that Leora should not be in pursuit but should show genuine kindness and affection and the guest will eventually come to her. I was not expecting that response. I don't know if I can wait long enough for that to happen. LOL