B1 - General Topic 2022 #5 (February)

Very nice additions so far and Karol proving a great person to make them adapt fast and easy . Looking forward to discover them , for 2 years the 75-80% were returnees , a great amount of enthusiasm has returned so as not knowing what to expect ..Agneta though in B2 showed perhaps the way 😋😉

• Like 1

I can’t tell who is who so far as I haven’t observed a lot , one of the girls is looking really young ( currently the one sitting on the head of the table ) , Karol is the oldest I believe and she’s like the mama 😁 I hope it is good times for Karol as I believe she hasn’t been in her best days lately and the no interactions . Of course she has things happening in Barcelona and her language courses and I hope the two new additions will make her lifestyle even better .

Just now, ddhm said:

I can’t tell who is who so far as I haven’t observed a lot , one of the girls is looking really young ( currently the one sitting on the head of the table ) , Karol is the oldest I believe and she’s like the mama 😁 I hope it is good times for Karol as I believe she hasn’t been in her nest days lately and the no interactions . Of course she has things happening in Barcelona and her language courses and I hope the two new additions will make her lifestyle even better .

In front of Karol is Marlene