B1 - General Topic 2022 #5 (February)

51 minutes ago, moos54 said:

you see, the difference between you and me is that I pay attention to the insignificant details while you wait for everything to be served to you on a platter.

that's why I took a lot of pleasure in seeing her take her shower while you prefer to complain about not having seen her naked

and I confirm that we can see her breasts and her pussy even furtively 😁

The fact that Zabava showers with a bathing suit and makes sure to take off her bra just under the garment in a place like RLC can be only one reason, this girl found free housing in Barcelona for a few months, nothing else...Fantastic arrangement.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, joyer said:

The fact that Zabava showers with a bathing suit and makes sure to take off her bra just under the garment in a place like RLC can be only one reason, this girl found free housing in Barcelona for a few months, nothing else...Fantastic arrangement.

It's only her first day ....

• Like 1

Just done a Replay to check out Marlene in the shower last night and indeed she is a stunner; what superb boobs and nice flaps too🤪 don’t know if RLC has a new person running their latest recruitment campaign but whatever has happened they’ve done a bloody good job 👏

• Upvote 2

22 hours ago, ddhm said:

Oh ….. I can’t , I can’t , I can’t wait 😝… please everyone , join the topic and express your feelings , RLC is collapsing , RLC is at its last , RLC is not going to make 2022 , RLC is at its worst 😂🤣😂🤣😂

After 2 years of returnees , RLC obvious problems due to Covid being the company not having the apartments locally in Russia , within 2 days we are treated to a total of 4 ( yes four 😆 ) completely new girls , I think they shut the mouths of even the most positive of us also when we were expressing our disbelief ( I have been doing it a lot and not gonna hide it 🥸 ) of keeping girls for too long when they offered really a little or/and didn’t have the motivation . It remains to be seen , as the next step , how easily the girls will adapt/adjust …and .. what kind of girls they are 😆 ( shy or Agneta style ) .. RLC reborn from Its ashes , WELCOME Marlene and Zabava 😇😇

RLC was in dire straits, it is enough to see that after this replacement, they sent new emails, with an offer to subscribe only three days, this also happened a month ago, in all these years they had never done anything like this

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

The new girls are not that impressive TBH. Both are overweight and one showers with her bikini 😅  the other new ones in B1 aren't that attractive either. 🙄 

I'd rather see the attractive 'girl next door type' than the wannabe models with fake tits and lips. I find these 2 in B1 attractive, although  bit 'fuller' than my normal type...but I think Cleo in B2 is lovely...regardless of whether her tits are fake or not.

But each to their own Blue...I guess you won't be tuning in to B1 or B2 then, and will focus on the new villa full of remoulds when it opens...😏

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

As for showering in her bikini...I think we should give the girl a chance to gain more confidence and open up a bit. I can't remember which girl it was in B4 who took her 1st shower in her bathing costume...she turned out to be pretty wild...

I happened to prefer the slow burners, when they open up slowly, and give the voyeur just a little bit more every day...

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

The new girls are not that impressive TBH. Both are overweight and one showers with her bikini 😅  the other new ones in B1 aren't that attractive either. 🙄 

guess I wont have to check them out now. I'll take your word for it 😀 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Sergio said:

RLC was in dire straits, it is enough to see that after this replacement, they sent new emails, with an offer to subscribe only three days, this also happened a month ago, in all these years they had never done anything like this

I can counter argue and say that they admit their mistakes and they try now again with new girls if that’s the case . It isn’t a shame trying to “ recruit “ lost members again , it might look not the best move or whatever , but they do something , I can judge it as “ they always care for their business “ and haven’t abandon it .