B1 - General Topic 2022 #5 (February)

1 hour ago, bluewinner said:

The new girls are not that impressive TBH. Both are overweight and one showers with her bikini 😅  the other new ones in B1 aren't that attractive either. 🙄 

Cleopatra can be a star .. you can see that her body is well taken care of , her boobs are fixed in a rather expensive place 😁 that you can’t even tell even now being fake or not ( fake .. ) , her eyes call for sins 😂 .. As long as they prove interested being GOV and appreciate the paying members , that’s all that matters . 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I can counter argue and say that they admit their mistakes and they try now again with new girls if that’s the case . It isn’t a shame trying to “ recruit “ lost members again , it might look not the best move or whatever , but they do something , I can judge it as “ they always care for their business “ and haven’t abandon it . 

I would guess that most here are fed up with returnees, and crying out for new girls. So RLC obliges big style in the last week. So I can't understand people moaning on about them when they've barely emptied their suitcase...

I know some here only come her to complain, but come on guys and gals...give them a chance!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Meran1826 said:

at least one of them will be packing her suitcase again and get on the flight after one week.

You're wrong my friend. The atmosphere in B1 is good, because Karol has welcomed them with open rms...They are rent free and earning money in 1 of Europe's most exciting cities...so why leave? There is no pressure on her whatsoever to do a Radi or Leora or whoever, and point her pussy at the cams and bate round the clock. Her 'salary' is to have the cams following her 24/7, but she's not a performing circus animal and it's up to her how open she is. 

She looks happy enough to me right now... 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'd rather see the attractive 'girl next door type' than the wannabe models with fake tits and lips. I find these 2 in B1 attractive, although  bit 'fuller' than my normal type...but I think Cleo in B2 is lovely...regardless of whether her tits are fake or not.

But each to their own Blue...I guess you won't be tuning in to B1 or B2 then, and will focus on the new villa full of remoulds when it opens...😏

I like Karol in B1, and Kirsty & Alana in B2 , but apart from taking shower they don't do anything interesting to watch. What do you mean by new Villa ? are you being sarcastic ? 😁

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Cleopatra can be a star .. you can see that her body is well taken care of , her boobs are fixed in a rather expensive place 😁 that you can’t even tell even now being fake or not ( fake .. ) , her eyes call for sins 😂 .. As long as they prove interested being GOV and appreciate the paying members , that’s all that matters . 

I like your positivity DD 😜 , Her face isn't bad but the boobs are very obviously fake, she could turn out to be a naughty one, but I keep my expectation low 😅  Fortunately, there are still a few girls left that I enjoy watching, but the new ones have not been that impressive so far 😁

16 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I like your positivity DD 😜 , Her face isn't bad but the boobs are very obviously fake, she could turn out to be a naughty one, but I keep my expectation low 😅  Fortunately, there are still a few girls left that I enjoy watching, but the new ones have not been that impressive so far 😁

We just got a really good close up of Cleo in the bathroom, there are no scars I can see.

• Upvote 2