B1 - General Topic 2022 #5 (February)

Karol might have seen that Zabava isn’t comfortable and shy , it’s kind of surreal watching a girl who has done it all mentoring a girl that is shy and maybe isn’t for this job . But i will agree with good friend moos , we have Malia’s example as a recent one who had to take a shower with Leora in the bathtub exactly as  Zabava and look how she transformed in the process 😆😉 . The feeling of wanting / waiting to see a nipple slip or how the ass is shaped even revealing a bit under a long t-shirt , small things that excite the voyeurism feeling . 

Not everyone can be an Agneta or Harley , naming the newcomers , it is an attitude we have seen in the past , who knows ? Maybe we will be blown of what we see in the future and we won’t know what to say.. or as was nicely said , she will soon contact the responsible people that she wishes to abandon the project 😇

• Upvote 1

In the past we have this very thing before, Nora sent a couple girls home for it, the Boggys sister surprised us after a long time bathing with her suit on, In this girls case it is best if she doesn't unpack her suitcase. I really like the most Classy Karol, but this one is over her head.

• Like 2

In the beginning when B1 opened, it was not uncommon for the girls to spend a month getting used to the cameras - and then they went home.
Eventually it became 90 days and the same ones came back and straight into the role

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

It's not a let down, it's a fucking joke. Go home if you can't handle being naked in front of the camera. 🙄👎🏻

Let's she today and the next couple of days. She can't take a shower in bikini every day.

8 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

In your mind.

you see, the difference between you and me is that I pay attention to the insignificant details while you wait for everything to be served to you on a platter.

that's why I took a lot of pleasure in seeing her take her shower while you prefer to complain about not having seen her naked

and I confirm that we can see her breasts and her pussy even furtively 😁

• Haha 2