Leora - Home Activities (2022) #17

1 hour ago, taxio said:

hay que reconocer... que esta mujer, cuando se lo propone, sabe ser entretenida

How can ya'll not get bored watching the same person do the same thing night after night after night after...

Hasn't the novelty worn off?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Howard said:

How can ya'll not get bored watching the same person do the same thing night after night after night after...

Hasn't the novelty worn off?

Howard, many times I asked myself the very same question in a very rational way. Then I saw her torso and forgot my question - which is your answer.  She is manipulative beyond selfish and self centered/narcissistic and back stabs those close to her but that innocent face, those magnificent breasts, that waist and yummy tummy, the full figured hips and the world class ass and pussy and and...What was your question?

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

The key words in your sentence were “ when she wants to “ 

But unfortunately from my perspective the occasional dutiful quick bate is not enough.

Its reminiscent of “ Wham bang, thank you ma’am “ 

She has to ME become boring, predictable and entitled.

Just my opinion, and as far as I’m concerned an honest remark.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

But unfortunately from my perspective the occasional dutiful quick bate is not enough.

and lazy...just like the Deep Purple song makes me think of her...lazy always in bed etc.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, RdKing said:

and lazy...just like the Deep Purple song makes me think of her...lazy always in bed etc.

I wouldn’t particularly call her lazy, but certainly apathetic.

I don’t expect or wish for people to agree with me, as stated it is purely my view and the reason I ceased my RLC membership.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Jimbo I agree. But where do we older guys get to see an ass and pussy like hers doing the things she does? 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Jimbo I agree. But where do we older guys get to see an ass and pussy like hers doing the things she does? 

Much less banging women like her,and doing every/any thing you wanted with them. *40 years ago I did. It was addictive. Women as good as her and in a few cases better. But that again was 40 years ago. That is the curse. If I hadn't done it I would know now what I'm missing.  Yes, I'm missing it.

*A lesson here for you young guys.

Each person has their own reasons for watching her and I have always respected that.

I used to find her compulsive viewing, she was like a magnate to me, but being truthful she did a lot more in those days.

I had been looking at her in a different light for several months last year, it became rather like stopping smoking in the end.

She is an above average looking woman, not striking but attractive, with  a very good body, who when she wants to can stop traffic…the trouble was to my mind those occasions became rarer.

It also become apparent that her attitude toward her audience changed and that we were lucky she bothered with us at all, but to keep the pay cheques rolling in she started giving the absolute minimum for maximum adulation, she was playing her audience like an old fiddle as far as I was concerned, which made her no different or better than any other camera girl.

I therefor decided at the end of November to terminate my membership, which ran its course and eventually finished January 3…

I have no regrets at all and in my mind did the right thing…considering I was getting no more pleasure from watching the same thing recycled for the umpteenth time.

Again, this is just my point of view, and in no way to be misconstrued as a character assassination of Leora..I respected her too much for that. I also accept that other people have an entirely different point of view and reason for watching her.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

She is manipulative beyond selfish and self centered/narcissistic and back stabs those close to her

I notice more of the latest judgemental comments from you, yet apparently there you are, watching someone everyday, and then come on this site to complain about that individual in these threads. I suppose such comments are supposed to be polite and/or considerate since you previously mentioned agreeing with someone else's comments that were similar in revealing an evident disdain for someone who you continue to observe yet disparage everyday. Perhaps some of the more recent comments such as....

'This selfish, self centered bitch might not be accommodating to even serve herself. I, me and my, unless that is too much to ask her self centered self',

are supposed to be considered as someone being polite or considerate as well. Or might it possibly be some comments such as....

'She cares about dogs. (Bless her filthy albeit sexy little heart) but her place and worth to society is entirely encompassed to her being seen orgasming in front of strangers for pay, free rent and expenses.  I watch her because she is sexy, amoral and exciting.  That is not a good resume for life (once the beauty goes)',

or....

'She really did corrupted Malia her life long friend. I suspect she is going to groom the new kid. An indictment against my personal will power I will watch her do so. Having said that Leora is headed down a road with a dead end street.  She keeps it up and she will die alone',

or....

'Criticize my words but what else is gonna happen to this attractive selfish amoral woman bating to strangers for pay if she doesn't wake up and think about her looming post babe years of life. The post babe years are dead womb years. So long family/ kids/mommy'.

I suppose those are some more of the types of comments that are supposed to be polite and/or considerate in your opinion, some of which are related to such matters that have already been mentioned a number of times already by you, although I believe that in most others opinions would more than likely be considered otherwise. 

It was noticed that it was mentioned that you woke up at 34, apparently you must have not completely awakened since this website nor that website are related to any kind of social emotional rehab centers or religious missionaries or convents. Perhaps it may be you that may still need to finish awakening and realize where you are visiting and the actual reason why rather than seeming hypocritical by being as judgemental in regards to someone who is only a portion of what that reason may be.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3