Leora - Home Activities (2022) #18

17 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

No she was told it was there and waited half an hour at the front door downstairs. The driver turned up 30 minutes later apologising. And when he handed it over, she found it was the wrong order anyway!

I see.  It's like crying over spilt milk.   :biggrin:

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Don’t knock things until you’ve tried them…Eels are very high in certain vitamins.

I have at least tried pancakes and syrup, peanut butter and jam, and even grits…..

I've eaten British and Scottish food. It's an aquired taste as our food is to you.  hecks the states vary so much it's a chore to travel sometime...back when we could

3 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

I've eaten British and Scottish food. It's an aquired taste as our food is to you.  hecks the states vary so much it's a chore to travel sometime...back when we could

I have no problem with American food that is traditionally from mother countries, for instance Italian, Chinese, French and some of the Cajun dishes, but apart from that steak and fries and hot dogs are the same anywhere in the world.

42 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Nothing will remain unanswered , the time will give as always the answers 😁 If you see Malia one day back , then you know ..But the source of all of these has 100% accurate info all the time , that’s what I can say .

🙄☝️😄😅😂🤣 Would that be 'The Source' who supposedly has '100% accurate info all the time' who once upon a time was caught spying on one of someone's social media accounts and was blocked soon after for doing so. Somehow, me thinks so. 🤣

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

• Upvote 5

11 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

🙄☝️😄😅😂🤣 Would that be 'The Source' who supposedly has '100% accurate info all the time' who once upon a time was caught spying on one of someone's social media accounts and was blocked soon after for doing so. Somehow, me thinks so. 🤣

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

I think we all know who.... we have been here a long time.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Apparently some must not realize that though mate.

I am not aware of whom you are referring to, perhaps I’ve missed something…will you or Aussie PM me and put me in the picture please.

• Confused 1