B6 - General Topic 2022 #4 (February) Fiora, Harley

Sometimes, I just don't relate to what I see. 

Both guys show up at the apartment wearing sweatpants.  Un-believable!

You are a guest, good behaviour, first impressions. You take off your tee shirt, and parade around with your sweat pants hanging off your ass.  Later your friend (guy), pulls your sweatpants string and pulls your sweatpants down (big f**cking red flag). You are now standing before a woman you are newly introduced to, black spandex underwear with your johnson protruding. 

Some cultural differences, I'm not interested in.  

• Like 1

Looking forward to screaming Harley when she finds out about the mouse 😱 It can become health dangerous since she lays down on covers that the mouse “walks” and her skin can be affected and this is the least  … In any case , I find it very irresponsible from RLC that they haven’t dealt with this problem as of now when even good friend Noldus has informed them 😡

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

Looking forward to screaming Harley when she finds out about the mouse 😱 It can become health dangerous since she lays down on covers that the mouse “walks” and her skin can be affected and this is the least  … In any case , I find it very irresponsible from RLC that they haven’t dealt with this problem as of now when even good friend Noldus has informed them 😡

Hey pal, they're dropping can cause repertory problems. If they live in apt building, it's impossible to get them alll.

30 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey pal, they're dropping can cause repertory problems. If they live in apt building, it's impossible to get them alll.

WWW.AMERICANPESTPROS.COM

Mice may be adorable when you can snap a pic of their good side, but they are...

I live in the country side , luckily there are cats around so the mice stay away . But in the big cities that the cats are mostly inside the apartments as pets , such an example like Harley’s living room couch can cause some of the above symptoms if they don’t solve the problem sooner or later . I hope nothing happens but it is for sure very unhealthy .