B4 - General Topic 2022 #16 (February)

18 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

So was there an actual intruder/burglar or was Fior mistaken as an intruder which caused the unnecessary screaming and uproar and false alarm?

Yes there was one but he left like 3 hours earlier, so when girls found out and Fior came he was long gone.

I will go a bit out of the majority thinking here , no police involvement , RLC not erasing the footage , the guy not taking anything , removing his hoodie and showing himself , can it be that we are talking about a stalker ? Apartment not going UM for a very long time it is just strange to explain .. 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I will go a bit out of the majority thinking here , no police involvement , RLC not erasing the footage , the guy not taking anything , removing his hoodie and showing himself , can it be that we are talking about a stalker ? Apartment not going UM for a very long time it is just strange to explain .. 

He was not looking for the girls, but money.
You see it clearly in the way he operates
He even left Loraine's phone, only searching her purse and wallet for money.

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It was my first thought but, why did he entered and didn't took any memento from Loraine? Why did he showed his face knowing about the cams?