B4 - General Topic 2022 #16 (February)

Just now, moules said:

From the replay, Dani, Holly, and Radi are in Holly's bed.  All is normal.  Radi apparently gets a text and is told to check the cams using her phone.  She does, and immediately Dani and Holly are also looking at Radi's phone.  Within about 15 seconds Dani is calling Fior.  It is about 23;55.  At 23:57, Holly opens the door to the penthouse cautiously and begins turning on lights in the hall.  The gate buzzer rings, Holly and Dani open the front door.  Fior quickly enters using the front door, and races down the stairs toward the kitchen, with Radi following him showing him an image on her phone.  It is now 23:58.

Fior was not in the garage, else he would have come down the stairs from the garage and entered the villa that way.

Even if RLC had called Radi, and also called Fior just before calling here, that would give Fior only about one more minute to get to the villa.  (Its also quite possible an RLC member has Radi's phone number, and was the one who texted her.)

Based on the time sequence, RLC has another villa within 100 meters of B-4.  Fior arrived on foot, it would have taken longer if he had gone to a car and driven to the villa from where he was.  Who else lives in this other villa?  If N&B also live there and were home, I am sure Bogdan would have joined Fior, although the villa quickly went U/M so perhaps he did and we could not see him because the villa was U/M.

This was discussed by length yesterday. Radi learned about it by reading the forum, Dani called Fior and he arrived at the Villa soon after.

• Like 1

It's still very strange, this burglar who doesn't even try to hide his face, when for once wearing a mask could have been useful to him, who seems to know the places well but also the girls. Even being like us a subscriber to RLC, not trying to hide his face is inexplicable, as if he wanted to be recognized by the people of RLC knowing very well that RLC would not dare to file a complaint.

20 minutes ago, corpslibre said:

It's still very strange, this burglar who doesn't even try to hide his face, when for once wearing a mask could have been useful to him, who seems to know the places well but also the girls. Even being like us a subscriber to RLC, not trying to hide his face is inexplicable, as if he wanted to be recognized by the people of RLC knowing very well that RLC would not dare to file a complaint.

he does not hide his face for the simple and good reason that he did not know that there were cameras in this house, he saw an opportunity to come and steal things that he did not find in the end, this kind of thief enters simply to steal the cash because it's the only thing that can't be easily found, electronic objects have serial numbers and therefore it's rather difficult to resell, and suddenly it has to be be quick, he opens a drawer and the money should be immediately visible
The guy is the luckiest of thieves because he manages to get in and out without being seen by the girls and without really making an offense since Loraine's window was open and unfortunately there was a piece of furniture in the backyard that was there  not far from the balconies
The guy is not stupid, he does not go upstairs because he hears the noise of the television and the girls watching it
he simply goes up half a floor and falls on the large bedroom but does not find what he is looking for
He does not enter Radislava's room because he realizes that there is someone in the room and I think that is also why he does not try to enter Daniela's, suddenly he prefers to leave the way he came in because he knows very well that he does not have time to search quietly since there are people in the house
We see that when he leaves the property, he takes the time to be discreet so as not to be surprised by the people who are present in the house.

Unfortunately I experienced this kind of theft with a couple of friends, on the other hand in their home there was a break-in with the front door being broken
The guys entered despite the fact that there was an alarm system
Often when they see the presence of an alarm system, it means that there are things of value to protect, so they enter these houses knowing full well the response time of the police if the alarm goes off
We could see that the guys did it as quickly as possible, they turned everything over in the house looking for the money in the drawers but they weren't smart enough to find it when it was quite visible in  envelopes, which shows that the guys are into speed and they don't have time to analyze things for a long time, it is necessary that the money is visible, limits directly on the table that they cannot need to frisk
The guys know what they are doing because not a single drop of water in the house when it was raining a lot that day and no footprints to identify them

His behavior doesn't surprise me at all.

Once he saw the camera, he knew there wasn't much he could do. My systems, in all the houses, start emailing his picture so no matter what else he did, his face is now on record. Even if he found the local server, etc the emailing takes place every 5 seconds so if the thief destroyed the local server his picture has already been sent multiple times. 

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

This was discussed by length yesterday. Radi learned about it by reading the forum, Dani called Fior and he arrived at the Villa soon after.

Thanks for correcting my error on how Radi came to know about the intruder.  I had not read the previous thread.

7 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Once he saw the camera, he knew there wasn't much he could do. My systems, in all the houses, start emailing his picture so no matter what else he did, his face is now on record. Even if he found the local server, etc the emailing takes place every 5 seconds so if the thief destroyed the local server his picture has already been sent multiple times. 

The first he saw was the backyard cam but maybe he though that the NV isn't very good so he was kind of safe and I think that inside the house he only saw the cam near Loraine's wardrobe but it was too late and he was already leaving the house. 

• Upvote 1

The intruder must have inadvertently entered one of the most protected and monitored blocks around: 47+ high quality cameras and motion sensors plus world-wide enthusiastic voyeur monitoring and 10 day secure replay; 🤡 bad day at the office dear?

• Haha 1