B4 - General Topic 2022 #19 (February)

Cleaning job duties by Svetlana and her dedication is remarkable .Either doing it as of boredom or enjoying her job or feeling obliged and respecting the money she gets , she’s fantastic .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, badboylovesgirls said:

È stato un volo molto breve e veloce perché Holly, Olivia e Ulyana erano al B4 poche ore fa.

La domanda è che Masha è molto amica di Olivia e Ulyana per invitarli a Roma? So che Holly e Masha sono diventate buone amiche nell'ultimo anno o giù di lì.

I refuse to watch Holly at Masha's house, too much vulgarity suits Olivia and not even Ulyana, I really hope they don't give themselves to alcohol and drugs otherwise I won't love my little Holly anymore

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I don't know Italian  😞 so I don't understand what they are saying. I assume that you understand Italian. 

This is the first time for the 3 girls in Rome. I am not sure if they take drugs but I know Masha smokes weed sometimes which I believe it is legal in Italy and Spain. Other RLC's girls smoke weed too especially in the balcony at B4 attached to Holly's master bedroom.

5 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I don't know Italian  😞 so I don't understand what they are saying. I assume that you understand Italian. 

This is the first time for the 3 girls in Rome. I am not sure if they take drugs but I know Masha smokes weed sometimes which I believe it is legal in Italy and Spain. Other RLC's girls smoke weed too especially in the balcony at B4 attached to Holly's master bedroom.

I think Holly sometimes smokes weed as well.

• Upvote 1