B4 - General Topic 2022 #19 (February)

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Did I miss something? Wasn't Tweet close friends with Holly?...I didn't realise she was particularly close to Radi...

Did you miss the orgy ?? (You have to ask HFB for a video 🙂

• Haha 4

It pain me to say it but Holly seems to be totally disengaged from RLC this visit. She came alive when Tweety was with her but otherwise she has a face that looks like she lost a £10 and found 1p. She needs to leave RLC and find a life that satisfies her.

Such a shame for a girl who has been a total star on past visits.

11 minutes ago, van the man said:

Mi addolora dirlo, ma Holly sembra essere completamente disimpegnata da RLC questa visita. Si è animata quando Titti era con lei, ma per il resto ha una faccia che sembra aver perso £ 10 e trovato 1 penny. Ha bisogno di lasciare RLC e trovare una vita che la soddisfi.

Un vero peccato per una ragazza che è stata una star totale nelle visite passate.

I agree with what you say about Holly but I think it is the fault of Tweety's betrayal that he has chosen another path. She is lost, she doesn't go out, she eats badly and I think the trip to Rome was a disappointment for her

8 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I agree with what you say about Holly but I think it is the fault of Tweety's betrayal that he has chosen another path. She is lost, she doesn't go out, she eats badly and I think the trip to Rome was a disappointment for her

The trip to Rome was a total success for all 3 girls.