B4 - General Topic 2022 #19 (February)

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

So I still Holly is damn gorgeous, and has tight little body to die for. But truth be known Holly is a has been, and she really need to just move on now. She no longer cares about the voyeurs who pay the bills for her to stay in the villa's premier suite. She is just using to hang around as long as TLC will pay her to be there. With all the new fresh faces, they should find another Megan type for the premier suite and bring b-4 back to life again. Summer is just around the corner and pool time begins again.

Everyone ❤️ Holly...I'd love to sit her up on my mantlepiece above my fire. It might take a little explaining to Mrs Naga though ha!
I reckon Tweety will come back soon to keep her company...

• Haha 3

46 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

So I still think Holly is damn gorgeous, and has a tight little body to die for. But truth be known Holly is a has been, and she really needs to just move on now. She no longer cares about the voyeurs who pay the bills for her to stay in the villa's premier suite. She is just using us and RLC to hang around as long as RLC will pay her to be there. With all the new fresh faces, they should find another Megan type for the premier suite and bring B-4 back to life again. Summer is just around the corner and pool time begins again.

Leora is having a whole apartment for herself and she gives a shit the last 1-1,5 years  and people accept it without rebelling , I don’t think Holly is the problem being a fan favorite . With life going back to normal , I believe she will offer a lot more , but you are right that she’s having the least “ personal moments “ stay thus far . Let’s be patient , she has earned this .

23 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Good night Radi. Sweet Dreams.

In my naivety, at the beginning, I thought Radislava was very shy. Only to see her mature to maybe the most open girl in RLC recent history for sure and maybe even over the life of RLC. She has been nude more than anyone I can remember. 

4 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

In my naivety, at the beginning, I thought Radislava was very shy. Only to see her mature to maybe the most open girl in RLC recent history for sure and maybe even over the life of RLC. She has been nude more than anyone I can remember. 

She got as much crap as Zabava is getting now in her first fews days. 🙂 

3 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

She got as much crap as Zabava is getting now in her first fews days. 🙂 

Even absent her nudity I find Radi an interesting person and I watch her just to see her react to all the situations. I am glad she is here!! For now and for months ahead. 

7 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Even absent her nudity I find Radi an interesting person and I watch her just to see her react to all the situations. I am glad she is here!! For now and for months ahead. 

I agree with you, her personality shows her to be interesting. 🙂 

• Like 2