Masha - 2022 #4

Noldus

Masha proving a great host ( as always ) , in the morning she preferred to sleep on the floor and not disturbing / waking up Holly and the lovely hairdresser . If I can make also another positive comment about her , I think that the girls see on her the best example of how to try and in the end succeed building a life away from the native country . I think they are inspired by her and in a way admire her , Holly in a short time looks like she considers her mentor and big sister , Olivia has “ lost her mind “ the way she has her apartment decorated and I think she took lots of ideas that I am sure we will see unfolding when the time comes to be on her own place or at least room . Last and definitely not least , Ulyana who still tries to find her role during this stay , I hope seeing her so happy again , being in this nice environment for her , talking English and not seeing stressed or checking her mobile for distraction , it was an Ulyana of the good old days and being at Masha’s and in Rome is a fair explanation . On a side note , these 2 days of the sisters with Holly can prove also very helpful in the future days in the villa and perhaps they can now have a much better connection than what we have seen so far . Holly and Ulyana together can be a “ crazy duo “ for everything 😋😋😋😋

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Masha proving a great host ( as always ) , in the morning she preferred to sleep on the floor and not disturbing / waking up Holly and the lovely hairdresser . If I can make also another positive comment about her , I think that the girls see on her the best example of how to try and in the end succeed building a life away from the native country . I think they are inspired by her and in a way admire her , Holly in a short time looks like she considers her mentor and big sister , Olivia has “ lost her mind “ the way she has her apartment decorated and I think she took lots of ideas that I am sure we will see unfolding when the time comes to be on her own place or at least room . Last and definitely not least , Ulyana who still tries to find her role during this stay , I hope seeing her so happy again , being in this nice environment for her , talking English and not seeing stressed or checking her mobile for distraction , it was an Ulyana of the good old days and being at Masha’s and in Rome is a fair explanation . On a side note , these 2 days of the sisters with Holly can prove also very helpful in the future days in the villa and perhaps they can now have a much better connection than what we have seen so far . Holly and Ulyana together can be a “ crazy duo “ for everything 😋😋😋😋

Masha inspire.  She can actually do something without opening her legs and creating a draft.   :biggrin:

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Masha inspire.  She can actually do something without opening her legs and creating a draft.   :biggrin:

She’s the only one that no matter what , her repertoire is endless of the things that you can either see  with her or in her apartment . Most probably they will simply for example watch the series but how can you be 100% sure that this won’t end with Masha and Holly enjoying whatever ? 😆😆😉😉 I don’t think there’s anyone within RLC with this ability at this level like her .

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Mascha erwies sich ( wie immer ) als tolle Gastgeberin , morgens zog sie es vor , auf dem Boden zu schlafen und Holly und die nette Friseurin nicht zu stören / aufzuwecken . Wenn ich noch etwas Positives über sie sagen darf, denke ich, dass die Mädchen in ihr das beste Beispiel dafür sehen, wie man versucht und am Ende erfolgreich ist, sich ein Leben fernab der Heimat aufzubauen. Ich denke, sie sind von ihr inspiriert und bewundern sie in gewisser Weise, Holly sieht in kurzer Zeit so aus, als würde sie ihre Mentorin und große Schwester betrachten, Olivia hat den Verstand verloren, wie sie ihre Wohnung eingerichtet hat, und ich denke, sie hat viel mitgenommen Ideen , von denen ich sicher bin , dass wir sie sehen werden , wenn die Zeit gekommen ist , in ihrer eigenen Wohnung oder zumindest in ihrem eigenen Zimmer zu sein . Last and not least , Ulyana , die während dieses Aufenthaltes immer noch versucht , ihre Rolle zu finden , ich hoffe , sie wieder so glücklich zu sehen , in dieser schönen Umgebung für sie zu sein , Englisch zu sprechen und nicht gestresst zu sehen oder auf ihr Handy zu schauen, um sich abzulenken, es war eine Ulyana der guten alten Zeit, und bei Mascha und in Rom zu sein, ist eine faire Erklärung. Nebenbei bemerkt, diese 2 Tage der Schwestern mit Holly können sich auch in den zukünftigen Tagen in der Villa als sehr hilfreich erweisen und vielleicht können sie jetzt eine viel bessere Verbindung haben als das, was wir bisher gesehen haben. Holly und Ulyana können zusammen ein „verrücktes Duo“ für alles sein😋 😋 😋 😋

Denke mal, wenn die Mädel sich Mascha als Vorbild nehmen sollen, kann ich nur sagen,  die armen Mädchen. Stelle mir vor, Holly fickt mit 4 Männern in ihrem Zimmer. Im anderen Zimmer ficken die anderen Beiden jeden Tag mit verschiedenen Männern oder Frauen? Nur so können sie natürlich von Mascha was lernen. 😃 Das würde natürlich ordentlich Bonuspunkte geben...😉