Masha - 2022 #4

Noldus

it seemed,
Today Elvis will not give way to his competitor
He does all sorts of things, the litter box, polishes flower petals, takes care of Menta...
but in the end he goes anyway, and so the usual routine will take its course.....?🤔

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

it seemed,
Today Elvis will not give way to his competitor
He does all sorts of things, the litter box, polishes flower petals, takes care of Menta...
but in the end he goes anyway, and so the usual routine will take its course.....?🤔

This is always Masha’s apartment and in the end she will do as she’s pleased and feels 😁 If she wants a “ different “ treatment than the usual daily habits , the occasional lover can always provide ☺️😉 Can it be that Elvis is getting more serious ? 🤔🤔

On 2/14/2022 at 10:27 PM, moos54 said:

This couple does not live in Italy but in Russia
Here's why you don't see them again, especially since a pandemic has prevented a lot of things for possible visits for two years now

Well Jane his lady came for a visit and Masha gave her some money then the world fell apart.

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Can it be that Elvis is getting more serious ? 🤔🤔

I have the impression that it is.
Elvis wants to be more than just "bed warmer," he said.
there were some fundamental discussions.
Masha has to decide which path she wants to go further, maybe she has already decided.🤔

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

I have the impression that it is.
Elvis wants to be more than just "bed warmer," he said.
there were some fundamental discussions.
Masha has to decide which path she wants to go further, maybe she has already decided.🤔

If Masha feels “ pushed “ she will just show him the red card 😆 He is younger , he needs to understand.. if he listens and understand the way Masha wants things , he might get why he wants in the near or further future .. at the moment , I think it would be better for him to make steps back of his demands .. 

10 hours ago, ddhm said:

Wenn Mascha sich „gedrängt“ fühlt, wird sie ihm einfach die rote Karte zeigen 😆 Er ist jünger, er muss verstehen. Im Moment denke ich, dass es besser für ihn wäre, von seinen Forderungen zurückzutreten. 

Kenne Masche ja nun auch schon ein paar Jahre, sie wird sich nie auf nur einen Typen einlassen. Sie braucht immer wieder neue Typen zum Ficken, am besten sofort mehrere auf einmal. Kann auch mal ein Mädchen dazwischen sein...😄

18 hours ago, ddhm said:

If Masha feels “ pushed “ she will just show him the red card 😆 He is younger , he needs to understand.. if he listens and understand the way Masha wants things , he might get why he wants in the near or further future .. at the moment , I think it would be better for him to make steps back of his demands .. 

It was a birthday recently, time also leaves its mark, her back is sick, it's depression, many friends have gone, it's a pandemic.. all unfavorable things in her life. Actually I only see Elvis and Alessandro and the visitor from yesterday, it has become lonely....
We have to exclude Alessandro because he has a special position as Dinas EX. Dina would never forgive if Masha entered into a relationship with him. Masha respects that.
Elvis is young, he has weaknesses, but he learns and takes care of Masha.
and Elvis is of course also a smart boy, he will not restrict Masha's freedom so much that she feels limited. when Elvis was discussed as a "bed warmer" there were of course tears and loud words too. and that was necessary, at least that's my impression.
He advises, cooks, cleans and is there when she need him, not just for sex.
and maybe right now Masha needs someone to guide her to get out of this low.
Elvis has now been by her side for over 8 weeks (longer than anyone else since the split). Perhaps we are just seeing a turning point in her life towards a lasting partnership, a partnership is always give and take. if he is to stay, she will have to give up some of her freedom as well.🤔

• Like 1

Il y a 22 heures, rado07 a dit :

Samedi soir est une fête avec DJ Boris Brejcha à Rome.
Macha aime sa musique. peut-être qu'elle en profitera et se rendra à cet événement.. 🤡 🔊 🎶

De retour avec sa copine coiffeuse et la copine de sa copine