Masha - 2022 #4

Noldus

4 hours ago, Noldus said:

I've been in that queue to get in. Around the whole of St. Peter's Square - in the sunshine

My sister did not follow my advice and it took her over 5 hours to get in. I have been at least 5 times since 1997 and I am thankful the first time I learned my lesson only because I was on a 30 day tour of "Europe" and our local tour guide spoke about the biggest mistake people make when wanting to see the Vatican. From that moment on every visit was through a tour and I have ZERO regrets. I also do not visit any key site without going through a local tour guide. Hoping you don't get one that embellishes the story like in New Orleans Louisiana or Savannah Geogia here in the US. 

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

My sister did not follow my advice and it took her over 5 hours to get in. I have been at least 5 times since 1997 and I am thankful the first time I learned my lesson only because I was on a 30 day tour of "Europe" and our local tour guide spoke about the biggest mistake people make when wanting to see the Vatican. From that moment on every visit was through a tour and I have ZERO regrets. I also do not visit any key site without going through a local tour guide. Hoping you don't get one that embellishes the story like in New Orleans Louisiana or Savannah Geogia here in the US. 

We made the mistake of going on a Sunday 🤣

5 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I was there once later and then we went in via the museum without any queue

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I can't imagine them letting you anywhere near the Square let alone inside the buildings. The Swedish Guards must have been sleeping Naga!!  🤣

The Swiss Guards 😉 
The Swedes have enough to look after their own archipelago for Russian submarines

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I can't imagine them letting you anywhere near the Square let alone inside the buildings. The Swedish Guards must have been sleeping Naga!!  🤣

Only Bubba gets in too see the Pope,  Bubba knows everyone.    :biggrin:

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Ijs1016 said:

What happened to the couple that Masha and Sasha used to have the 4 some with? The guy and Masha had a lot of chemistry. im surprised he doesnt come over anymore This was years ago

This couple does not live in Italy but in Russia
Here's why you don't see them again, especially since a pandemic has prevented a lot of things for possible visits for two years now

• Like 1