Masha - 2022 #4

Noldus

7 minutes ago, Friese60 said:

Denke mal, wenn die Mädel sich Mascha als Vorbild nehmen sollen, kann ich nur sagen,  die armen Mädchen. Stelle mir vor, Holly fickt mit 4 Männern in ihrem Zimmer. Im anderen Zimmer ficken die anderen Beiden jeden Tag mit verschiedenen Männern oder Frauen? Nur so können sie natürlich von Mascha was lernen. 😃 Das würde natürlich ordentlich Bonuspunkte geben...😉

Whoever has been involved and befriended Masha , has never been seen disliking her company in the last 7 years  we watch her .. Except Nelly who has some mental issues the last year and being 15+ years friends are currently in bad terms . Masha escaped Russia and despite the difficulties she has built a decent life in Rome , I don’t think that for this the girls can’t feel admiration about that . Masha simply doesn’t care of what’s being said about her , i wonder how many tenants can claim the same when the majority of them check their mobiles for views and so on . Holly for example doesn’t care also I believe , she’s who she is , not an angel for sure and ready for anything , she just doesn’t give you this impression . For all the boredom at various periods with RLC , Masha had always a way to provide content and this is undisputed 😇

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

I don't know if it's the camera angle, but Ulyana seems to have had a slight weight gain, and that's no problem with me, but a baby bump is not out of the question, because based on her last sex marathon, she used no condoms with that guy 

Both her and Olivia with quite extra kilos , not the healthiest of life obviously or Covid lockdown results perhaps . I don’t think it has to do anything with pregnancy ☺️ , they just need more salads and less junk food 😁..

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

52 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Both her and Olivia with quite extra kilos , not the healthiest of life obviously or Covid lockdown results perhaps . I don’t think it has to do anything with pregnancy ☺️ , they just need more salads and less junk food 😁..

I honestly knew it's not pregnancy(just talkin), but as far as weight, they are only human and it happens to every one

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

I honestly knew it's not pregnancy(just talkin), but as far as weight, they are only human and it happens to every one

I think there are times when they look in the mirrors that they seem to be bothered but as you say , it’s a human thing . I consider them though both very self confident and they have more important things to occupy their minds than this . Personally as Ulyana is at my top 2 ever , I simply enjoy her for as long as she remains a tenant 😇

• Like 1