Rate the Bate

Aussie_oi_oi

9 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Leora bates alone with no one else

What about the rest of us can't remember how many times I've it the screen with my baby maker juice she's not alone

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

6/10 

Masturbation 

In the blue water bath with black toy 

Yes, a 6/10 is fair pulo

• Upvote 1

Can't rate it - it was a maintenance bate to blow out the carbon.

Jimbo, I should listen to you and just stop the subscription now.

Zena leaving was almost the last straw. Young, innocent, vulnerable, the best legs on RLC, starting to loosen up and go Full Monty, then she leaves. Ugh.

Already paid this month. Hope Leora stretches her comfort zone and gets some new material. Like at the topless bottomless clubs you need some new flesh you already saw the old stuff.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Max Ragnar said:

Can't rate it - it was a maintenance bate to blow out the carbon.

Jimbo, I should listen to you and just stop the subscription now.

Zena leaving was almost the last straw. Young, innocent, vulnerable, the best legs on RLC, starting to loosen up and go Full Monty, then she leaves. Ugh.

Already paid this month. Hope Leora stretches her comfort zone and gets some new material. Like at the topless bottomless clubs you need some new flesh you already saw the old stuff.

Max, as I've said to many here if you feel that way you should leave. Why be so unhappy but I'll will miss you on the forum.

2 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Max, as I've said to many here if you feel that way you should leave. Why be so unhappy but I'll will miss you on the forum.

Well you know what they say it all comes  to them who wait and wait

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

After watching this woman for as long as I have, like Howard I am waiting to see when the light in her brain snaps on and she goes off into the sunset and achieves what she obviously, if motivated, could achieve. Probably going to be a while longer but there are signs she's getting frustrated not having a normal life with friends coming and going in her apartment.

I don't understand how she can compartmentalize her life like that to the extent of sitting on the pot for private conversations.

I think the gears are turning in her pretty head but she's used to the free apartment, utilities and cash without having to do the bidding of a boss reporting to a job and doing tasks to make her employer money.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 3

7+/10

Overcome sufficiency but it was more time to warm up than to masturbate. Too quickly. Anal masturbation was great, you can see that she likes it a lot, maybe with a bigger vibrator it would have been better but even so it wasn't bad. 

• Upvote 2