B4 - General Topic 2022 #22 (February)

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'll be very surprised if Cleo turns up on her own either...I guess there's a slim chance she hit it off with Marlene and Zabava last night, meeting up with them, and they are all going to B4 together, but they weren't dressed for a party...

Me too. It would be a good opportunity for them to meet each other. But she probably must still be recovering from yesterday

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, moreau said:

super si Daniel est la ...Holly va vendre son cul pour avoir de la drogue 🤣🤣🤣pas la peine de hurler sur mon commentaire ...elle l 'a déjà fait 

Or with Fior for booze in the villa without cams when they go for other drinks. Suddenly they are away for two hours.  🤭

1 hour ago, moreau said:

super si Daniel est la ...Holly va vendre son cul pour avoir de la drogue 🤣🤣🤣pas la peine de hurler sur mon commentaire ...elle l 'a déjà fait 

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

Holly with hair buns an body paint

So she will dress like Daniel for Daniel? 🤔

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Il y a 1 heure, Ash1 a dit :

According to a translation of a conversation with Carlos 1 year ago, she was born in Belarus.  Before moving to Spain, she lived in Moscow for many years until the apartment she was living in burnt down, after which, she moved to Spain 4.5 years ago to live with her mother, who has been living in Barcelona for 8 years with her Spanish partner.

I don't know her mother's nationality, but from what I've seen, it seems more likely that Radislava is Belarusian or Russian, than Ukrainian.

thank you for the clarification. on the other hand, radislava's mother is Ukrainian.😉