B4 - General Topic 2022 #22 (February)

22 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You might miss his party piece mind...

😏

Falling Down Fall GIF

This person smells the alcohol, so he will come and wait for his chance. and he will not leave until the last drop is drunk.
Alcohol, drugs and stairs. The girls should have the emergency number ready.
it doesn't always go well.🤕

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I wonder who'll be there. I guess B5 and Fiora...not so sure about Harley. Don't know about B1, but Karol's not exactly flavour of the month with some of the B4 girls. The new B1 girls will have no trouble mixing though. It would be nice to see them there. 
I'd be very surprised if Kristy and her B2 crew turn up though.
Obviously Fior will be there...and sadly Daniel...there's no show without Punch 😒

Of course they'd have to then invite an equal bunch of random guys so they can call it a real party...😏

Kristy and Alana seem to have no desire to mix with anyone except people who want to visit them ..Agneta and Cleopatra only in case there’s kind of curiosity by their side  to check the place and meet some new people although being locals they aren’t in so much need ..I agree with Karol , she’s not in the best of terms with relationships with some B4 girls but Marlene and Zabava , considering their fantastic outgoing behavior and obviously want to socialize and do as much as possible , I think it is very very possible ..B5 were recently  there , good vibes , high possibility then again and B6 ,  I agree with Fiora perhaps and again no Harley …Or in the end of course , a strict only B4 party with Fior for the honors 😁😆 I doubt we see Daniel , he gets the invitations from Fiora and I still try to figure out if it is Kylie or Rus that invited him in B5 ( maybe both 🤔 ) or Daniela asked politely for him so as B5 say yes for a visitor ..

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

On 2/14/2022 at 12:53 PM, corboblanc said:

radislava's mother is ukrainian, radislava had to spend her childhood in ukraine to speak perfect russian, but actually she has lived for many years in spain because her father or father-in-law is spanish....

According to a translation of a conversation with Carlos 1 year ago, she was born in Belarus.  Before moving to Spain, she lived in Moscow for many years until the apartment she was living in burnt down, after which, she moved to Spain 4.5 years ago to live with her mother, who has been living in Barcelona for 8 years with her Spanish partner.

I don't know her mother's nationality, but from what I've seen, it seems more likely that Radislava is Belarusian or Russian, than Ukrainian.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Did Viola ever visit B4  ??  I don't think so.  But if Tata comes, watch Fior's hands !!!  😃

I think Tata will be fine if she is there, Fior has become very interested in Radi.