B4 - General Topic 2022 #22 (February)

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It would be great to see most , if not all , of the rest of the Barcelona apartments in the upcoming party 😇

I wonder who'll be there. I guess B5 and Fiora...not so sure about Harley. Don't know about B1, but Karol's not exactly flavour of the month with some of the B4 girls. The new B1 girls will have no trouble mixing though. It would be nice to see them there. 
I'd be very surprised if Kristy and her B2 crew turn up though.
Obviously Fior will be there...and sadly Daniel...there's no show without Punch 😒

Of course they'd have to then invite an equal bunch of random guys so they can call it a real party...😏

• Sad 2

7 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Well, sad but true, the only reason for her visits was mainly just Nelly. It would be great if she kept visiting the villa

I think if she formed a nice relationship with Holly, it would be worth watching, but none of the other girls...

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Va in giro come un cattivo odore...purtroppo penso che ci sarà... 😒

Ok, if he will be there I'll turn off the PC because we won't see anything else besides drunk. If there are boys the girls do not strip together, they only do it in their rooms to fuck but I doubt it will happen when there is so much confusion

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

Ok, if he will be there I'll turn off the PC because we won't see anything else besides drunk. If there are boys the girls do not strip together, they only do it in their rooms to fuck but I doubt it will happen when there is so much confusion

You might miss his party piece mind...

😏

Falling Down Fall GIF

• Haha 1