B1 - General Topic 2022 #7 (February)

20 minutes ago, Daleys said:

But which colour is he the guy wearing black or the guy wearing blue jumper.

When I check replay, it is probably more correct to say that both are friends of Zabava. She was the one who received them. Sorry for the confusion
Β 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

il y a 2 minutes, Noldus a ditΒ :

Quand je prends la relecture, il est probablement plus correct de dire que les deux sont des amis de Zabava. C'est elle qui les a reçus. Désolé pour la confusion
Β 

Et Noldus,Β 

Ajoute pour moi que le gars qui a baisé ZABAVA la dernière fois n'est pas non plus parmi ces deux gars 

car j'en suis surΒ 

Am I the only one that watching via camera 2 the guy sitting opposite Karol looks like Maksim ? πŸ˜²πŸ™„πŸ˜¬πŸ˜± Russian people 😑 , it was much much better the introduction of another country guy last week from Zebava , still , new girls , new visitors , girls are on fire in B6 and B1 ..

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Am I the only one that watching via camera 2 the guy sitting opposite Karol looks like Maksim ? πŸ˜²πŸ™„πŸ˜¬πŸ˜± Russian people 😑 , it was much much better the introduction of another country guy last week from Zebava , still , new girls , new visitors , girls are on fire in B6 and B1 ..

Yes, he is Maxim. This is good news soon. I hope you break up with Leia. I hope Leia can come back with a more masculine boyfriend soon.

37 minutes ago, coolhuman said:

Yes, he is Maxim. This is good news soon. I hope you break up with Leia. I hope Leia can come back with a more masculine boyfriend soon.

or she can keep her masculine guy and stay away but there is a chance he is just visiting like she does when she travels around πŸ˜‚

51 minutes ago, coolhuman said:

Maksim should be banned from RLC with the way he was as a tenant ..ok , freedom for Leia is amazing news but seeing him around ? WTF ?Β