B1 - General Topic 2022 #7 (February)

3 hours ago, ed2 said:

No. This guy is not Maksim. That is certain. And no. It's not the guy Zabava had sex with either.

Yes , I was overwhelmed with the possibility ( because it was freaking maksim talking 😂😱 ) being him   but when he sat on the couch , it was immediately revealed that it wasn’t him , the tattoo also was a hint , I need to apologize on believing it was him and making some comments about that . Two new guys , all nice , we are waiting for more . 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, philo said:

I remember what B-1 used to be like. I wish I could watch it again because I have such great memories from the past. When I try to watch what happens here now, I just feel sadness.

Last week , one of the newcomers had sex after nearly 48 hours in open cameras ..The other newcomer had a really nice and smiley attitude , dancing and sexy moving in front of cameras , she has been out to have fun and the other one she is one of the veterans and “ guides “ the new ones ..I don’t know what more you are expecting to see in just one week /10 days from newcomers ..

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Last week , one of the newcomers had sex after nearly 48 hours in open cameras ..The other newcomer had a really nice and smiley attitude , dancing and sexy moving in front of cameras , she has been out to have fun and the other one she is one of the veterans and “ guides “ the new ones ..I don’t know what more you are expecting to see in just one week /10 days from newcomers ..

DDHM your right we need to be patient.  But are you seeing the new girls in this apartment trending to be more active or more reclusive and less sexual in front of the cams.  If you include Tata the girls in this apt and B2 the sum is that we are trending downward toward less activity, then upward with more activity which is not typical and causes impatience which you are seeing.

• Like 1

Once again , B5 great socializing , thinking how it was with the previous couples , K&R appear everywhere and I believe everyone has a good feeling with them either in tier apartment or wherever they go ..And Tata also following and being a nice tenant too and I am sure we will see really much from her .

• Like 1