B1 - General Topic 2022 #7 (February)

41 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Am I the only one that watching via camera 2 the guy sitting opposite Karol looks like Maksim ? 😲🙄😬😱 Russian people 😡 , it was much much better the introduction of another country guy last week from Zebava , still , new girls , new visitors , girls are on fire in B6 and B1 ..

I am alittle disappointed with the B1 girls. Maybe my expectations were wrong, because they don't seem to be the type of girls I thought they were. It's the same tonight as it was at the 'party' in B2 the other day. There is a fantastic setting. They have invited some friends and are enjoying wine, food and music. They sit together and talk, calmly and quietly, which is fine, I guess, but it is not much energy. Sometimes they even struggle to keep the conversation flowing. There is always only one talking at a time, and while the other ones are listening it occationally look like they are falling half asleep. Don't get me wrong, it is a very nice and pleasant real life atmosphere. Kind of like a calm and romantic dinner with candle light atmosphere. But there is not much 'energy' and 'life', if you understand.

I guess I just have to adjust my expectations quite abit. Marlene is no Tesla, that much is clear by now.

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I am alittle disappointed with the B1 girls. Maybe my expectations were wrong, because they don't seem to be the type of girls I thought they were. It's the same tonight as it was at the 'party' in B2 the other day. There is a fantastic setting. They have invited some friends and are enjoying wine, food and music. They sit together and talk, calmly and quietly, which is fine, I guess, but it is not much energy. Sometimes they even struggle to keep the conversation flowing. There is always only one talking at a time, and while the other ones are listening it occationally look like they are falling half asleep. Don't get me wrong, it is a very nice and pleasant real life atmosphere. Kind of like a calm and romantic dinner with candle light atmosphere. But there is not much 'energy' and 'life', if you understand.

I guess I just have to adjust my expectations quite abit. Marlene is no Tesla, that much is clear by now.

I agree .. but don’t forget the reasons that Tesla backed off and perhaps Marlene is a bit skeptical also..Zabava might have sacrificed a Saturday’s night adventure to get with the friends , really nice in my opinion .. I think both girls will be really great , I enjoy this great natural attitude of both of them on cameras , I prefer them for example than cleopatra and Agneta .. let’s see..

Just now, menouscope2015 said:

It can't be Maksim ... He is UP, sitting with PEOPLE and TALKING !!  ,😂😉

😂🤣😂🤣🤣👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Miracle ..but it takes maybe one thing ( break up with Leia ? ) or two ( RLC away ) and the twin brother appears …

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I agree .. but don’t forget the reasons that Tesla backed off and perhaps Marlene is a bit skeptical also..Zabava might have sacrificed a Saturday’s night adventure to get with the friends , really nice in my opinion .. I think both girls will be really great , I enjoy this great natural attitude of both of them on cameras , I prefer them for example than cleopatra and Agneta .. let’s see..

Zabava is slowly opening up, I think. There is still a ton of potential, it is just a much slower start than I thought it would be with these people. We have to wait and see. But for now, I'm disapointed. My expectations were higher.

Over in B2, I like Cleopatra. I think she seems like the most promising of the new girls so far. She is also the most sociable. She gets along well with Agneta at the same time as she hangs out with Kristy and Alana alot. Dancing and exercicing. She bated openly, without it turning into a show. She has also gone out and come home drunk a couple of times. So I like her. Unfortunately, Agneta seems more like a show girl. We'll see, but she has a strange personality, maybe that will make her more interesting.

19 minutes ago, Ijs1016 said:

Is it only me who believes these are two new guys. One of them isnt maksim, he had braces and had more muscle, and it isnt the guy who banged Zab the other night. That guy was heavier.

No. This guy is not Maksim. That is certain. And no. It's not the guy Zabava had sex with either.

• Like 1