Leora - Home Activities (2022) #23

Pete1960

What more anyone can say about this apartment ? A COMPLETE ignorance from the tenant to the viewers , a total apathy but of course when in the top thumbnails an empty living room is always present what more can be said ? Obviously and  as was recently said , Leora is Leora , she is untouchable or invisible 😁

• Confused 1

With Zena.  Thinks we will see things progress between them. Zena is shy on camera otherwise we'd have seen more

3 Days together have allowed Leora to show her real side in a relaxed casual manner. I thin Zena will move along much faster than Malia.  Go back to early 2020 and see the skeptical comments about never...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

Leora has been on her period since Friday. So there's still nothing to see for tonight.

Agree. I do think we'll see more commando Leora and not so cleaver to hide the fact. Think she will try t show Zena how natural it is (for Leora!) to be bottomless around a friend hoping it will rub off.  Maybe share a nightie with her or buy her one to motivate her.

Leora hasn't grabbed her last pussy.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Agree. I do think we'll see more commando Leora and not so cleaver to hide the fact. Think she will try t show Zena how natural it is (for Leora!) to be bottomless around a friend hoping it will rub off.  Maybe share a nightie with her or buy her one to motivate her.

Leora hasn't grabbed her last pussy.

Leora's only job now is to somehow get her girl friend naked. LOL

• Confused 1